I have no clue what's happening... HELP!

Every time I try to preivew something I coded on the portal it keeps bringing up something about an error. Now, granted, I’ve experinced it a few times and once I refresh the page it always works like normal. But no matter if I refresh it a million times, log out & log in, it never works.
I’m debating if I should send a support ticket but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this recently or has answers to this.
PLEASE HELP! :llama: :heart:
Here’s the error:

PLEASE HELP! :pleading_face: :sob:

Is there an error in the portal? Or only on mobile

1 Like

It’s an error in the portal, I’ve checked to see if it works on the app & it works perfectly fine! :llama: :heart:

Oh sorry! I’m just a bit confused I guess lol. Is there an error in your script? Or is the error only showing up in the preview within the portal. That is strange!

1 Like

It’s alright, I’m equally ask confused as you are :rofl: The error is only showing up in the preview within the portal! :upside_down_face: :heart:

Here’s what google says!

1 Like

Do you think you could send me the link to the website, please? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049918893-Error-11-on-Preview#:~:text=This%20error%20means%20that%20your,to%20render%20the%20story%20preview.&text=Turn%20off%20or%20disable%20your,%2C%20Firefox%2C%20Safari%2C%20etc.

1 Like

Uh… it didn’t really work. I tried the one where i get rid of the stuff in my computer and now I can’t log back into the portal and the forums. I had to log in from my phone to reply. My episode account on my computer still works though.

Oh no! Why won’t it let you log in? Clearing your cache data would’ve most likely meant that it wouldn’t remember your login but it should’ve let you log in again.

1 Like

Oh. I fixed it actually, I logged back into the portal! It took me a minute to log back in but its working now. I’m about to check to see if the preview problem is gone

The preview still isn’t working, this is so weird🤣

Oh no! Unless someone else has any suggestions, I would file a ticket

1 Like

I’ll wait until tomorrow, since the day is almost done for me. Thank you for trying to help, though❤

1 Like

its happened to me a lot before, i think it depends on what site you’re using episodeinteractive on. I switched the web browser i was on and logged onto another browser and it was working fine for me, its suchhh a pain to deal with LOL

1 Like

I’m currently using Google Chrome to use the episodeinteractive on

Is it not working still?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no

Best solution is to report a bug, have you tried going on Microsoft Edge?

1 Like

Not yet, but I’ll try, but I’m not sure if it can work with my computer