~**I Have No Title**~||Sign Ups||

This Is A Revamped Version Of My Roleplay {Royal Reality}

I Dont Have A Title There are two different kingdoms, One Is Full Of Magical Creatures As The Others Is Full Of Humans, The Humans Took over The Magical Kingdom and as They Were Taken Over, a Group of Creatures Decided To Create Their Own Kingdom Away From The Humans

Rules:

• Don’t godmod.
  • No Perfect People
  • sex scenes Are allowed Just As little detail as Possibe
  • Be Active
  • Anything Serious will be SG-posts from me that will contain as little gore as possible. If It Ever Happens
  • Always write in past tense and in the third person’s perspective ( he/she walked over to the bed).

Sign Ups; https://forms.gle/9MZDWMc8VDbgF7Nr7 {Reminder Please try and get the Faceclaim A Real Person, If You Cant and Have an Idea With it being another Form (Anime) That would be fine}

Tags Who may be interested or people who were in the original : @Ayu @Mondalsushanta637 @Zabica @zoe4564 @rickyy @CreativelyCam (CreativelyCam you were Interested In The First One :grin:)

Also Tell me when you have signed up

3 Likes

I signed up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll sign up when I get the chance

2 Likes

I signed up

1 Like

How many people have to have signed up for it to start?

1 Like

Please do not ask to many questions, it will start as soon as i make the faceclaims, what im going to do know.

Ok sorry

@Izzy_Jxx Please read the story Line!

I Dont Have A Title, There are two different kingdoms, One Is Full Of Magical Creatures As The Others Is Full Of Humans, The Humans Took over The Magical Kingdom and as They Were Taken Over, a Group of Creatures Decided To Create Their Own Kingdom Away From The Humans

They are away from the humans so your character Alaia can not be a Human!

If ypu do not select the Type, Your Character will not be used or will have a default type (Vampire)

sorry, why cant she be human?

nvm about my last post can she be a witch?