I have question for LGBTQs stories/readers

I personally care a lot more about the plot and not the characters, it could me a male MC or gay relationships, I will still read it if I like the plot :orange_heart:

4 Likes

aww that’s so sweet :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I would as long as I can relate to the characters it doesn’t matter what sexuality they have

5 Likes

yeah! :purple_heart::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I would read 100%. I might claim your characters :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about your story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

It depends. I wouldnt NOT read it bcs they characters are LGBTQIA+. If the story is not interesting for me, if it does not follow community guidelines or if the author portrays Lesbians in a crude and disrespectful way, then no, i would not read it. Otherwise, I would definitely read it!

2 Likes

ohmy thank you sooo much :blush::sparkles:

1 Like

okay got it! thank you :pleading_face::sparkles:

okay thank u so much and sorry…

1 Like

I’d be interested for sure! I’m pretty much only read lesbian stories if it involves romance. I’m not attracted to men so I can’t be bothered to read stories that are focused on straight romance lol. I will stop reading it though if the author doesn’t portray lesbians well or if the female LI is obviously just there for diversity sake and pushed so far in the background in comparison to the male LIs.

2 Likes

okay :blush::sparkles:

1 Like

Hey there! :blush: I would definitely want to read your story once it’s out! And just like @baechulgi said, I myself pretty much only read lesbian stories :rainbow_flag: But if it is wrongly portrayed, then it wouldn’t work for me.

And I am also in the same position as you, being that I am currently on the way to writing my first story and it’s going to be LGBT! :rainbow_flag:<3

2 Likes

that’s awesome! i’m just waiting for episode to approve my bgs and overlays!

if you release yours we can support each others stories! :blush:

1 Like

Oh that would be great!!:pleading_face::heart: I’m not sure when mine’s going to be published but hopefully it’s going to be soon :blush:

Excited for yours to be out!:sparkles: (cross fingers episode approves soon!:crossed_fingers:)

1 Like

yes yes! just message me here or on Instagram if you have release yours :blush: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Yesss, we need more LGBTQ+ stories! :heartpulse:
But make sure not to use stereotypes all the time :wink:

1 Like

this is noted! thank you! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Sure, will do!:blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hey, I’m actually writing a trilogy series
The first one is out now and 2 out of the 3 are going to be lgbt stories
I’ve also tried to include lots of diversity with the characters
It’s called The Silver Legacy : Golden Crowns