I have school tomorrow

Hey, ok i am just- i wanted to share this i hope u don’t mind, i have school tomorrow and now i have anxiety (it’s my first day) bcs i haven’t seen or talked to anyone in a long time and i kinda don’t have the same classes with the friends i remained friends with, and i missed 2 days (for personal reasons) so idk i am just freaking out for nothing…

6 Likes

Just take a deep breath. You’re going to be okay. Maybe you’ll make some new friends this year.

2 Likes

2 Likes

wait are you actually going to school or just on zoom lol

2 Likes

ive been in school for a month already good luck :sob:

2 Likes

listen, most people would probably not attend school in person, so your good either way

try listening to music that makes you hyped or confident it can help

2 Likes

You’ll be fine, I was really nervous too, but it was actually alright :blob_hearts: Just have faith in yourself and remember it’s okay to be scared!

1 Like

Awww i just want to let you know that its completely fine to feel nervous! I feel nervous, a bunch of people here are probably nervous and I guarantee you that everyone else is as well. And don’t worry I’m a bit nervous too cuz in a while i start my sophomore year after months of not seeing anyone due to covid. Its okay to feel stressed or anxious, it what makes us normal humans:)

1 Like

no i am actually going

thank you!

1 Like

Most people attented at my school because this is like my last year, and i need to be present in class to pay more attention

1 Like

thank u! u’re sweet :grin:

1 Like

hopefully, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

omg damn my mom is never gonna let me go lol i’m starting my class on zoom on september 14
Goodluck tho

haha well i am trying with her…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.