I have some bad news on A Bullying Story series

A Bullying Story is going to be on hold for now or otherwise cancelled sometime soon because @AutumnGreen40 will announce it later this month . She was the one who help me out with bullying and now she may cancel it. People who rude to her might want to apologize to her.

Did @AutumnGreen40 bullying Story helps you comments below when friends betrayed friends.

Nope, this is my own one and I have a episode story too. But it a little different than @AutumnGreen40 basically. I have her story on my tablet. She a friend.

1 Like

If you want abullyingstory is on Instagram if you want to follow it.

Hmm okay, please tell me how we were rude to her

2 Likes

Why don’t you message her. She feels disappointed because everyone didn’t like her bullying story. I have it on my tablet which is basically what I read over four times.

Ok. What thread did people say they didn’t like her bullying story?

Well that’s sad. But she shouldn’t just quit bc of us. I think she needs to get the guts bc this is the internet. What did she expect.

7 Likes

Tell her to delete it.

what?

Yeah sure, I don’t mind

Welp, you have to have guts if you’re on the internet. You have to be to take what people are gonna say. You can’t quit because of other people your never gonna get anywhere in life.

11 Likes

Like what I said

3 Likes

Tell her to delete it if we want to read her story? I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand :sweat:

Your friend’s put her story on hold because people don’t like it? Alright. And where did people say they didn’t like it?

3 Likes

We never told her to delete her story. We just disagreed on some things, that’s all, she needs to understand we all have different perspectives. Don’t turn our disagreements into fake words, please.

3 Likes

Well here if you haven’t read @AutumnGreen40 a Bullying Story.

I’m reading Bullying Story
Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6336062850990080

At least @AutumnGreen40 love it when her readers count go up.

I would like to know this information as well.

2 Likes

Nope she has her own account.

I’m confused.

I would love to read the story and give feedback. My feedback is not sugar-coated, which I don’t think she can handle.

4 Likes

I read the story before. It was alright, but the first episode was really long for me.
But I don’t think she should cancel it. If she likes to write A bullying Story, she should write it

4 Likes