I have some ehh news

Hey guys. So I have some sucky news. I won’t be able to be as active as much. With school and their laptop restrictions, I can’t be on this site on this computer. It sucks so I will get on like every while. I will miss all of my friends. I will try to get on on another device but I can’t promise it to be everyday. Group chats aren’t aloud. I am not aloud to get on Social Networks on here. And I don’t have a phone anymore. I am sorry I have to stop being so active on here but I don’t want to get in some kind of trouble. I will still get on every once and a while but it’s not going to be so frequently, sorry.

Friends

@Juann
@Epy.raven
@Kaycee_Rose
@ihicks01
@sofia2
@Circe_dreamteam

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
We will all miss you, OB…:sob::tired_face::sweat::disappointed_relieved::cry:

I will still get on like once a week. maybe not even. But yeah I will try my hardest to get on.

TEAR
Once a week is not long enough, we’re not going to talk to each other as often… Good luck in school and pm me whenever you have the time.

…gurllllll SHISTAR! I am in SHOOK…,…

Of course! It’s just due to the Laptop restirction policy.
No chat clients. Which is like a group chat.
And no Social Networking because it is prohibited.
It sucks.

…I’ll need THE TISHUE!
BRING THE KID THE TISHUE!

heh Dolan Twins

yeah.

but still I’ll miss ya gurll…once a week is probably not enough,…still I’m happy we’ll at least talk once in a while loll. Wish Ya happy school and PM me if you ever need to talk or if you have new chapters

Okayyyyy
Bye!

…Looool you sound so annoyed with meh :joy::joy::joy::joy: jk bye!

Aww that sucks…school sucks

Bye Zoey_Boey😕 Talk to me when you can