I have terrible taste in outfits... anyone wanna help? owo

Like, I legit need help with outfits. I only made one that I think looks “okay,” but I still need help. Especially with male outfits. Just like, post a reply here, pm me or ask me for my discord or something if you want to help.

Also, I’m starving. :pizza:

1 Like

@AndreaH is great at that!

2 Likes

tysm for suggesting someone to me… I don’t really know the people here lol

1 Like

Thank you @Miss_Moonlight for tagging me! You’re amazingly talented too! And @Lissiebeth11 if you need help with outfits, go check out my thread for outfit designs, ideas and more!

Here’s @Miss_Moonlight 's thread if you’re also interested!

Thank you!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this involves outfit designs. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

id love to help

So sorry for the late reply, I had a ton of school work to catch up on. That’d be great if you could help, if you still can.

1 Like

yeah sure, what did u need?

I need some outfits for two characters right now.

MC's Mom

Personality: Jokey, embarrassing, believes in rights, kind, smart, helpful, loving… I can go on and on.
Style: Casual, nothing too showy.
Character and Something They’d Wear

Notes: This is my real life mom XD

MC

Personality: Lighthearted, kind, shy, secluded, loyal, courageous, stands up for what she believes in
Style: Casual; she usually wears dark colors. She has a lot of blue clothes in her closet.
Character and Something They’d Wear:

Notes: This is my character lol

Also, if anyone else wants some outfit help, feel free to ask here. I’m not the only one struggling! :slight_smile:

great il get started

Tysm, and take your time :slight_smile:

quick question how many outfits each character and what kind of style formal or just casual

Casual, and just one outfit is fine, but you can do two if you want. I’ll leave it up to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

hope you like them, let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

Tysm, and great job- I love them all :smiley:

I’ll make sure to credit you. And I’ll let you know if I need more <3