I have this huge dream!

Recently I’ve been having this dream of me in the future.
I really want to move to New York after highschool finish’s and go to university in NY, I want to own a café “before or after* uni. I want to live in a brick apartment and own a dog. After my study’s finish I want to be able to travel the world and ether settle down somewhere else, to back to NY or back home to New Zealand.

Sometimes I think this sounds stupid, to just pack up and leave but I feel so excited!

6 Likes

Lol same I’m 100% moving away eather in UK or USA

2 Likes

I would love to move to the UK as well. My hometown is just too small for my taste. I need to explore!

3 Likes

My home town has nothing to offer tbh, there is not much to do.

I wanna live in a bigger city, go to concerts, go to malls, go to college or university and travel

1 Like

That sounds so meaningful :smiley:! You just got to let yourself do what it wants right? Anyways I hope you will achieve your dream someday :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

I hope so to x

1 Like

Exactly, My town has the movies, swimming pools and two good clothing shops to go to!

1 Like

Just don’t give up and keep chasing it and you are good :rofl:.

1 Like

Omg yesss!!! New Zealand for the win!!

1 Like

100% :joy:

1 Like

I would love to visit the USA but I live in Canada :canada:

2 Likes

I’m perfectly happy living in my hometown. With about 200.000 people it’s not too small and certainly not too large. Still, just about big enough to have Burger King so I’m good.

2 Likes

That’s amazing, hope you accoimplish your dream :+1:

1 Like

It doesn’t sound stupid at all. we all have big dreams and get discouraged every once in awhile but you have to let go and put yourself out there. I would take classes in school for business, or if your school doesn’t offer it, do online classes. It’s the best way to prepare yourself, especially while you’re motivated! I want to move to Florida, create my own clothing brand, travel, and be rich lol.

1 Like

I would looovvee to live in Canada. I love the weather there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.