I have to talk about art 🥶

Hey guys I just need to talk to you guys!
Soo I was wondering if you ever had a time in your life were you felt like to quit art well I feel like it’s my time but not that I am going to quit it’s just annoys me sometimes my art looks good other times bad my pen on my tablet and tablet broke by accident cause I brought it to school just because my teacher thought it was cool to show my digital art and I did but when I got home from the high school I was walking and slipped cause the ice on the grown was slippery I broke my stuff and hurt my wrist really bad but know I’m on break but yup…

I have too use my phone and I don’t have procreate on it :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
The pressure with my finger goes up on Ibis paint x soo I guess im taking a break from art until Christmas to get a new apple iPad :confused::pleading_face::pleading_face:

You will probably see me in roleplays alots :wink::joy::joy::joy:

But I just wanted to tell you Incase you wanted to make a request or I already have your guys art you know :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Bye I hope you have a awesome break :yum:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Lol leave your feedback! :woozy_face::woozy_face::heart::heart::heart:

get a samsung . they are cheaper and works just as fine

1 Like

Ty but I will stick with my iPad and apple pen :upside_down_face::blush:

suirt yourself. its your money .

1 Like