I haven't seen any new story use plus sized characters yet

The title says it all.

I was overjoyed to see that episode released new body types, but in most of the new and famous stories I haven’t yet see any plus sized major characters. Like i understand if you can’t give the reader to choose their body, as the branching would be excessive but at least add some friends to the mc, moms or teachers or even background characters with that body type.

Till now I haven’t seen any. If you have, please send me stories where the aforementioned things are present :confused:

It’s not at all hard to make a plus sized side character and I don’t know why there aren’t many stories that use them. It’s disappointing.

15 Likes

When I make stories, I will make one with plus size MC :blush:

3 Likes

That would be so great!! :pleading_face::heart::heart:

1 Like

And I think there are some stories like that, but I can’t see them :thinking::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The Bleeding Edge by fatima zahra (on the app) has plus size MC. And it’s a good story.

Edit: And Who’s She? by Alyna M (app name again) has one, though changed her body size later. Might be because of my choices though.

4 Likes

You can choose your body type in my story called That Summer, I’ll put the description and link if you’re interested :slight_smile:

A trip to celebrate graduation seemed like a great idea; until the trip is cut short by the death of one of your friends. Was it an accident? You’re not so sure.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6254961848680448

1 Like

I wanted to add it to my story but it’s pretty hard to code because the plus characters don’t have all the outfits a generic character has :confused:

3 Likes

i’m putting lots in my ldr story !!

I can’t remember the names of the stories, but I believe I’ve seen quite a few with major plus size characters - I do agree though, they should be used more often.

1 Like

I’m doing a story with some plus sized characters, not publiched yet but

3 Likes

I though about making my next story with a plus size MC, but I didn’t have a storyline that was good. One day I might make it though!

1 Like

i have many plus sized characters in my story! <3 you can also choose the body type for the mc : )

1 Like

i have plus sized characters in my story (mstly background) BUT THE HONEST REASON I HAVENT USED ONE AS THE MC is bc there isnt enough clothes thats the only reason like my characters change outfits daily if they had all the clothes fully released then hell yeah

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story ideas or reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes bring attention ! But i have seen a few .

1 Like

There are a few which have the option to choose the body-type for CC. Sometimes it includes plus-size, sometimes they don’t include it. I hope people will start including them more in their story, but I haven’t seen many tbh.

A story with a canon plus-size MC (no CC), I’ve been enjoying is A Beautiful Collison by @merrymary.episode

3 Likes

Omg thanks!!! I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

Omg true like it’s not as fun if the clothes are so limited

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the recommendation!! Im sure ur story’s amazing!

1 Like

When you do feel free to send it to me :pleading_face::heart::heart:

1 Like