I ᗯiᒪᒪ ᑭᖇoᗰote yoᑌᖇ ᔕtoᖇy oᑎ ᗰy iᑎᔕtᗩgᖇᗩᗰ!

Hi!
I think helping small authors is crucial since everyone started with 0 reads once.
I would like to promote your story on my Instagram by making a highlight with all stories. :heart:
There are some rules though:

• You have to follow me on Instagram @annaw.stories
  • If you unfollow me after the promotion, your story will be deleted from the highlights and you will be banned from promotions/giveaways, etc. in the future!
  • Send me a private message (here or on Instagram but preferably on IG) with your story details! :smile: for promotion on my Instagram and drop your stories here for others to see!
  • If you send me a screenshot that you read my story (Chasing Stars), I will read yours too :white_heart:
  • Please don’t pressure me! I will promote up to 10 stories per week, however, I’m only human and if I accidentally forgot your story or I didn’t post it in a quite long time, feel free to dm me again :yellow_heart:

As mentioned above, my Instagram is @annaw.stories, I can’t wait to read and promote some of your stories :heart:
Don’t worry about spamming me with stories, I can handle it :smile:

19 Likes

I’ll DM you :heart: I’m @days.episode on insta and honestly, thank you for this

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the thread! :yay:
We already following each other on Instagram, so if you wanna do R4R send me a pm or dm.
:hugs:

Here is my story info :point_down:t2:

Title: 𝕸𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑅𝑒𝑑𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑌 𝑚𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑒. 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑊𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝘩𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡. (𝐿𝐿) 𝐶𝘩𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. (𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐.)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 / 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 / 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉.

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :yay:

1 Like

Hi :yellow_heart: Just followed you @annaw.stories

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Episode: 22 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: Drama
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

Just promoted your story :blush:

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for the thread :white_heart:
I would love to share mine too!

Here’s my link of my story.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Days without you

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

feel free to follow me @storiesbysept on Instagram, have a nice day :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I have DMed you @annaw.stories :smile:

Secrets from Hell by WNVT (wnvt.epi on Instagram)

An Ink action-drama with mini-games, multiple POV.

Summary: Playing as an assassin, a working adult and other family members, besides your main objective, with clues throughout the episodes you will figure out who your MC is.

All these, while navigating several types of relationships, uncovering generations of secrets and lies, and protecting the family.

If the link doesn’t work

1 Like

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Action filled with drama & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 12 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

I’ll also pop you a dm :slight_smile: :heart:

NAME: Hunted
AUTHOR: Alyss
GENRE: Fantasy (with some romance and adventure)
ABOUT: You’re just an average human with below average powers. That is until you turn 18, and your whole life gets changed completely! CC/LL/LGBTQ
CHAPTERS: 6 (ongoing)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5464495095480320
COVER:
Delinquent_Heros_posterThumb_q83chdiAi5

1 Like
1 Like

Hey! Very nice of you to do this! I really appreciate that! I’m so happy I have this chance!
My story is new! It’s romance with drama!
Episodes : 14 (already!)
Description : Love and fear. A blessing and a curse. In a world out of the ordinary, you have no trust in people, in love. But what happens when the unusual becomes a cause of life for you?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5356547821731840
I hope you will enjoy it!
Thank you very much, in advance!
Instagram : theo.episode00 (For more!)

1 Like

i’ve been reading this i love your story!!

1 Like

This is such a kind gesture :heart: Thank you so much! Here is my story:

Thanks for the thread! I’m open to R4R, feel free to message me :heart_decoration:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

1 Like

Awe thank you so much for this thread! :white_heart: It’s a great idea and I’d love to check out your stories too! I’ll give them a read :blush:

Here’s my story!

Title: IMMORTAL
Author: esapphire
Instagram: @esapphirewrites
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Description: “In a world filled with dark secrets, it leaves Cynthia in a situation she never imagined. Could she be the one to mend the unbroken with the help of the four immortals?”

1 Like

If you want to be promoted on my IG please send me a dm on IG or here cause I get overwhelmed with the comments :joy:
@esapphire @lqwalter @Theodora21 :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Hello how are u?
Thank you so much for this thread❤️
I already followed you on Instagram🥰
Also I would love to read your story, it’s a pleasure for me🥰

Here’s mine if you’d like to give it a try:

Name: Loss Of Trust
Genre/s: Drama filled with Romance & Mystery
Author: lily
Instagram: lily.episode
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon and working on it)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4755347833421824

Description: When you lose faith from a past experience, how can you trust people again? Who’s the right person to trust… and who deserves that trust?..(Limelight, Full CC, Minigames, Romance/ Drama/Business)

1 Like

Thank you!!! :heart:

1 Like

this is so great, thanks so much for making this! dm-ing you on insta, my username is @mk_words_unwritten :yellow_heart: :sunflower: