I just created my first story!

Hello! I just created my first story and it would mean a lot if you checked it out! :smiley:

This is the story description- After getting drugged at a party, Bianca and her friends wake up in what seems to be a maze. With mystery, comedy and love awaiting you, will she be able to escape? You decide.

There goes the link, if you feel like giving it a try- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6374538402988032
Bye and thanks for your time ! :wink:

4 Likes

Hi! I will be gladly to read your story! I will give you my honest review about it, both positive and negative! It looks really interesting! Can’t wait to read it! :smiley:

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Wow, your story is really fantastic! I adore it so much!

Positive. :arrow_down:

• The diversity and humor is goals! :ok_hand:t2::joy:
    *I love the character’s relationships with her friends, it’s hilarious!
    *The transitions are nice, it’s way different that mine. :sweat_smile:
    *I like the beginning! It’s spectacular!
    *Thank you for introducing the characters! :heart:

Negative. :arrow_down:

*Not that many punctuations errors. But, one mistake was “Yes !” You don’t need to leave a space, but it should be “Yes!” For example.
*When the characters leave, it’s alright. It’s better than mine!
*The cover in the front is the comedy icon, I guess you don’t have one. I don’t consider this, a negative but I guess that’s fine. You do you!

If you fix the minor mistakes, your story will be awesome! I love it so much, it has potential to be in the popular section!

My review about is…

4.5/5.

I really love your cover!

1 Like