I just finished my story!

Definitely! Your story seems interesting!

1 Like

I’ll give it a read!

1 Like

I made it myself using a photo editor :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll definitely give it a read for you! <3

1 Like

Yes! I’ll do it <3

Thank you so much! BTW i was just reading your story! It is gr8! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :grin:
Title: Trapped In Secrets
Author: Missy
Genre: Mystery/ Drama (INK)
Chapters: Four (as of now)
I would love to do a read for read with anyone who is interested.
Description: Adriana has just moved to the United States but it seems everyone is hiding a secret. Will she find it out and form relationships along the way? Or are they lying to her too?
new%20cover

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3 and I’m liking your story as well! :smiley:

1 Like

Your story seems really cool, I’ll give it a read <3 :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, that would be great! :grin:

1 Like

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :rose:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :hugs:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! I’ll definitely check out your story for you! Us authors need to help each other out <3 and your story seems really interesting too!

1 Like

you are so right, we all should support each other. and aww thank you!! :heart_eyes::heartpulse: I will also check out your story :blush:

1 Like

story:Shield
Author: Winona Katya
Description: She’s a girl who gets Abused, He’s the School’s new Golden boy. When they meet he does everything to protect her. Little does she know He’s who she needs to fear the most.
Episodes:5
Cover:

100%•75%•50%

Replycancel

1 Like

Done :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 4
Instagram name megz_episode7997
How many episode you want me to review 4 are enough
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hey, I would definitelly read your story and this is my new story so if you want we can make R4R.

1 Like

I’ll definitely give your story a read! :smiley: so yeah, we can do a R4R :smile:

1 Like

Thank you sooo much! :smiley: How did you like it? :two_hearts: I’m really enjoying Taken: Dead or Alive so far! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you. I will wait for your feedback​:blush::blush:

1 Like