I just got an idea for a new story

This just popped into my head and it’s so not related to the story I’m currently writing, so I want to hear your opinions about it. I wrote a description here it is:

From homeless to millionaire and CEO of a big company (will probably name it later). Will his hot arrogant looking crush ever notice how much he likes her or his past will get in the way? (Male MC, CC, choices matter)

P.S: I’m thinking that the girl is arrogant looking but actually she will turn out to be pretty nice and only had this face because of something she experienced in the past if that makes sense and I kinda like the vibe that the MC is a male to be something new and maybe the narration can be in both POVs haven’t decided yet.

4 Likes

i like it

1 Like

1 Like

Do it! I hope you started already! :smiley::grin::grin::grin::grin::scream::scream::scream:

This sounds so good!
I love male MC’s

Tell me when you release it :neutral_face::joy::joy:

2 Likes

omg I didn’t know I will get the support to start it. thank youu I’m currently writing a story and I’m in the third chapter so maybe after the publish I’ll start writing this one :wink::heartpulse:

1 Like

Awesome!!! I can’t wait!! Takes your time!! :grin::100::raised_hands:

1 Like

of course. Thank you :relieved::heart:

2 Likes

I’m here for this! Let me know if/when it’s out

1 Like

Thanks. Of course I’ll let you know when it’s out♥️

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.