I just gotta say, I love being on episode forums

I have been on here for quite a while tonight now turned to today as you can guess I’m pulling an all nighter not on purpose I might add I just had a late night with my munchkins and by the time I got to bed it was no longer a reasonable time also I forgot to take my sleep aids and I am still not tired. Anyways I don’t think I’ve had so much adult conversation in a very long time and I had a really nice time chatting with all you episodians and I honestly laughed so hard at times. I’m just pretty jazzed right now. Thank you!

9 Likes

are those your kids? :joy:

2 Likes

This is so sweet :relaxed: Glad you’re enjoying your time on the forum and that you can have a little “me” time.

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Well of course. Have you never heard that expression before?

haha i have i’ve just never seen a parent on the forums! i’m pretty young

1 Like

There are too many…forum is filled with diff. Age group people… Diversity is huge :heartbeat::blush:

1 Like

@IEatBabies That other one you commented on with ages had 45 year olds and people with kids they’re older then me and FYI I have babies well a babyish baby and a toddler and a 5 year old sooooo yeah

2 Likes

Yeah I agree :heartbeat:

I love that! helps people know others POV

2 Likes

aww that’s adorable. i don’t know if i want kids when i’m older or not since whenever i baby sit my cousin she is so naughty :joy:

1 Like

Nooo i hope we can still talk in the future since i’m not an adult, you seem nice! :heart:

2 Likes

Let me be honest with you they can be VICIOUS MONSTERS! But they can also be wil sweethearts it just depends on which version of them you get

2 Likes

Adult conversation doesn’t necessarily mean anything dirty to parents (well this is something parents of toddlers/little kids use) just not hearing baby talk and such

1 Like

Baby talk is all I hear all day and most of the night day after day week after week. It just goes on and on. It’s tough to get time to talk to other people who know about more the bubble guppies and whatever all

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.