I just need someone to talk to, who understands!

I just feel really alone and depressed right now. I don’t really know what to do now, and I feel pretty depressed. i am not asking for attention, but can I just get someone to talk to? I feel like no one understand me and they tell me not to do anything, but I just don’t see the point anymore! I usually feel like this, and I don’t know what is wrong with me! I don’t remember what happiness anymore, and I just want to be free from all of the pain. I just don’t know where to go, and I feel cold. Most of you don’t know what I mean. I don’t know exactly how I feel now, because I can’t tell. I just have this cold feeling, and when I am alone for a while I feel alone. I feel like a burden to people because they all seem annoyed when I try to talk to them. I feel like n one really likes me except for 4 people. After my mom died, I feel like my family pushed me away. They always seem more interested in everyone else. It isn’t gonna help with a new baby cousin coming along. I just don’t feel really important. People tell me I am, but what have I done to deserve to be here? I just feel really lost right now, and I kinda want to talk to someone who understands. If you read all of this, thank you! It helps that someone would take the time to pay attention to me…

5 Likes

You are beautiful, important, loved, amazing, nice and kind. I know how you feel. But just remember that I love you. You can always talk to me. You matter. :heart:

6 Likes

How can people just say “I love you” and say “your my best friend” but whenever something happens to you, they act all distant but once you “get better” they want something to do with you again? Or they ask you how you are, & finally tell them yr not okay, then ignore you? If you don’t care about me, just don’t bother! Then people just do shit they know annoys you, then get all mad when you curse them out! I hate all that shit, mostly why I keep to myself! Everyone seems so damn fake, and I only had 4 ppl in my life who kept it real! Well, 5 if u wanna count the dead one…

3 Likes

You can always PM me! I feel the same way sometimes but I always get over it if I have someone to vent to. You’re an amazing person and I don’t want you going through this alone.

Please PM me. It’ll make you feel better. I promise.

2 Likes

I can assure you that I’m not fake. The only reason why I am saying that is because I know how it feels to be unloved, to be alone. I’m not just throwing that word around for no reason. I’m a very sincere person.

2 Likes

I may not know you very well, but I give a shit, okay?! This has happened to me before and I don’t want you going through it alone.

2 Likes

damn right you are :rofl:

ily and have you gotten better?

1 Like

Hey, life goes on. I’m sorry for your loss of your mother even though I don’t like pity. I feel lonely too, I never had a close friend since 7th grade. My friends grew apart from each other. I still have them but we weren’t like a team. I always had this thought, if I’ve rewind time, maybe can I fix some mistakes in my life. But mistakes teach you a lesson. And it’s hard to move on but we can hope for the best I guess. Every human being shouldn’t be ostracized. Including you. And I definitely understand what you are going through. And I don’t like it when people pity me. It’s like they don’t treat me normal. But people love you and that ain’t fake at all. Feel free to PM me.

4 Likes

For sure.

I love you too. What do you mean?

1 Like

im sorry for your loss, im sorry you feel this way. just know, you’re not alone. there are people willing to give all the attention and more. because they care. and they care so damn much about you. never belittle yourself like this. the pain will only get worse. love yourself because you are loved. sometimes you may think your family doesn’t show it, but trust me when i say, i will.

2 Likes

from the not drinking water and not eating food? (ya know what im talking about, right?)

do you feel better now? or are you still not hydrating?

2 Likes

I’m getting help.

my eating disorder?

2 Likes

yes, sorry i didn’t wanna speak about it publicly like that.

im so glad you’re getting help ilysm :sob::heart:

2 Likes

I’m remembering this when those thoughts come back :heart::heart:

2 Likes

that’s exactly what happens to me, but it always happens at the worst times. It’s like there are triggers, and it just makes me feel like this…

1 Like

I understand that. Trust issues?

HELL YEAH! I swear everyone thinks I have trust issues which I do!

2 Likes

Hmm, yes. So do I.

But that doesn’t mean you have to be a clam shell.

Yuh but it makes life easier!

1 Like

Somewhat. But when you grow up, and get a job, are you gonna distrust your boss and do your own thing?

2 Likes