I just need someone to talk to, who understands!

i’m always down to talk about stuff! i think
i’ve made some people feel understood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (i hope so) so… yeah!

1 Like

sigh You are starting to sound like my dad. I mean ik I need to, but it’s not bad!

1 Like

And when you find your partner, are you gonna distrust them too?

2 Likes

:heart: I might not completely understand because I’m not in your head or do I know exactly how you feel as it’s impossible to. :rofl: P.S if this helps i’m glad, if it’s all what you’ve heard before then oof.

For you

Realize that you deserve a lot of things. No matter your mistakes. You deserve to be happy. Everyone deserves to be happy. Do things because you know that you need to and not doing anything gets you absolutely nowhere! Step out of your comfort zone more. Do things that you enjoy more. You deserve to be happy. Think about all the bad things that happened and move on. Laugh at your mistakes. Once, you remember that everything happens for a reason and that you belong then you’ll be happier. The past can’t be changed so there is not point in dwelling on it. This is the real world while you’ll meet amazing people along the way do things for you. Push yourself because nobody else will do it for you. You need to expect that things will happen, good or bad. It’s life. Good things take time. Everyone is different and that’s what makes us amazing! :heart: Love yourself because when nobody else is there, you’re gonna have yourself only.

How I understand

I understand because I’ve been through a lot of things some similar to you and some not. I’ve lost people I loved. Seen people get hurt. I’ve gotten hurt myself. Sometimes, I feel like bad things happen to be because I deserve it even though deep down I know I don’t. I hated everything and took my anger out on people I cared about including my friends and ended up losing them. In the end I got them to forgive me because I read a lot of things that helped me understand. Good things can happen. But remember this is life bad things will happen too. Basically, I read a bunch of things on Pinterest and talked to people and got better and i’m still getting better.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your help! It feels good to know that some people care about me, and I have some people to talk to now! Thanks for your support, @Jeremy, close this topic?

2 Likes

Wow, I love you already.

1 Like

Lmfao. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I do! You seem cool

1 Like

Thanks. :heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Let’s be weird together :wink:

2 Likes

I’m down. sksksksk <3