I just published a new story: Dangerous Desires

Hi, I just published a new story and would love for you to check it out! :smiley:

Title: Dangerous Desires
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6413057066729472
Summary: When Secret Agent Maya is sent undercover to nail the Russian Mafia, the last thing sheā€™s expecting is to fall in love with the man sheā€™s trying to put behind barsā€¦ LL, CC
Episodes out: 67 (COMPLETED)
Genre: Action/Romance
Cover:

2 Likes

Congrats on your new story!!!

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

the cover art is really nice, iā€™ll read it for sure! <3

1 Like

I appreciate it :heart: hope you enjoy it x

Hi, I read some of it!
I have some thoughts, do you want harsh criticism or do you want me to take it easy?

1 Like

Im open to R4R

1 Like

Want to do r4r?

1 Like

Hey there! Congrats on publishing! Wanna 8x8 r4r with me?
my link

1 Like

Sure you can send it on private message :grin:

Iā€™m not really looking to do r4r as I donā€™t have much time but thanks for offering :two_hearts:

@Grottino @Priya13 Iā€™m not really looking to do r4r as I donā€™t have much time but thanks for offering :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ok, np, have a good day!

1 Like

Hi, I was browsing this thread and I wanted to read your story.

One thing I can say is that you have to put in Content / Trigger Warnings in this story, particularly for MCā€™s flashback with her ex in Chapter 6. This scene could be very upsetting for readers, and Episode highly encourages stories which have these themes of abuse and graphic depictions of them to come with a warning.

I know you have the splash BG of mature themes, but it isnā€™t enough to warn readers about something as serious as physical abuse as well as other types of abuse and toxic relationships.

If you want more information, you can look into these posts:

Hope you can take these into consideration.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for the advice!! I appreciate it, thanks for reminding me :relaxed: