I just published my first story! It's called Lovelift!

:heartpulse: :weight_lifting_woman:

Meet the Characters! :heartpulse: :purple_heart:

Genre: Romance

Description: Big dreams on a big stage. When Lovelift Entertainment opens auditions for their first girl group, you cross paths with the industryโ€™s biggest fallen star. Are you ready, trainee?

:heartpulse: Full Customization for MC and LI
:heartpulse: 1 Love Interest
:heartpulse: Mini Games
:heartpulse: Advanced Directing
:heartpulse: Point System
:heartpulse: Multiple Endings

:star2: What can you expect in Lovelift?
:purple_heart: It is a story that takes place in the idol industry and will be heavily influenced by the known process and challenges of being an idol.

:star2: Do choices matter?
:purple_heart: Only some choices matter. There are choices that will be remembered and choices that will decide your ending.

:star2: Do you have gem choices?
:purple_heart: Yes! Theyโ€™re mainly on things that took me more time to do like wardrobe or custom backgrounds. Important choices will not cost you gems. Although you can use gems to skip mini-games, theyโ€™re perfectly winnable without them.

I hope you enjoy it! Here at Lovelift, we create heartful music.

13 Likes

Sounds nice! I think Iโ€™ll take a look :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I hope you enjoy it! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congrats on Publishing!
Iโ€™ll definitely give it a look!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

already read it and loved it even if the idol industry isnโ€™t my scene I hope your hard work will have the recognition it deserve !

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing, the wya you presented it is so catching, Iโ€™ll definitely give this a read! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Omg thank you so much for reading it! :face_holding_back_tears: :heartpulse: Iโ€™m happy you loved it!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heartpulse:

Would you be interested in doing a r4r?

will definitely check this out :blush:

Congratulations on publishing your first story, Lovelift!

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just revamped my story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Twisted Heart

Description: Scarlet thought she had โ€œthe perfect lifeโ€ until her husband passed away. She moves to a new city where she meets two handsome men who fight for her heart. Who will win?

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal