I just realised something (Twilight related)

Hey people! So, I just wanted to say something that I realised last night. So, my name is Bella, my grandma’s name was Alice, my great grandpa’s name was Edward and the great grandpa on the other side’s name was Jacob.
I’m not making this up. I find it kind of crazy.

(These are all characters for the book and movie Twilight if you’re confused)

5 Likes

Do you live in Forks?

2 Likes

:wink:
Is that even a real place? Seems weird that a town would actually be called Forks. :fork_and_knife:

1 Like

Stephanie Mormon isn’t exactly the peak of creativity, these are all stock white people names, doesn’t seem like that big of a coincidence. Also Forks is a real town in Washington. They have spots where the movie was filmed marked out for fans to take pictures at, they have the truck from the movie parked at the town center for photos, they do a festival type thing every year around the MCs birthday. Twilight and fishing is pretty much all that little place has going for it but they make it work.

3 Likes

Oh… okay. Her last names not Mormon it’s Meyer but it’s probably just a typo.

1 Like

Nah, I meant Mormon, because she’s Mormon, everything made so much sense when I found that out and I will never forget the feeling.

4 Likes

:joy:

Don’t bite me!

2 Likes

Theres a town called Why in Arizona

3 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.