I just started doing background edits, Any thoughts?

So I just started doing background edits, I’ve been doing them for only about… 3 days I think, I only have one example (yes I worked on a background for 3 days lol, don’t judge me okay, I’m a beginner :joy::joy:)

So… Any thoughts on how to improve??

2 Likes

I really like it, maybe you should make the bed face the other way. What app did you use?

2 Likes

Thanks, I used eraser to cut out the bed, table, etc, And I used sketch with the editing, although I don’t recommend using sketch cause… It’s a drawing app lol :laughing::joy:

1 Like

It looks great!

1 Like

Thanks hun :two_hearts:

1 Like

yw :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think it looks great. I love the color scheme you used. Everything looks vibrant.

I do agree with @csr, maybe make the bed face a different way.
Also, try adding a rug.

2 Likes

I feel like room backgrounds should match the characters that lives in them, this room gives me minimalist, modern, feminine vibes. If that was what you’re going for you did a good job. I think the picture above the desk is throwing the color pallet (which is very pretty) off and that you should replace it with the polaroids which seem too big and don’t go well with the flower pictures. I also think the bed would look better facing the other way. Maybe put a camera on the desk if your character took those polaroids, a side table with a candle and a rug half under the bed would add a cozy element.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind :two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Sure! Thanks for the advice, I’ll keep that in mind next time I make a background edit :two_hearts::sparkling_heart: