I just wanna talk, why I LOVE this community

Some people might have seen my photo, so you might know that I have a little broad nose. But that’s what I’m born with, still people choose to see the one thing which bugs me the most - my nose. Not only my friends, my family too. Every single day I atleast hear 10 jokes from each person in my family about my nose, like seriously?.. My eyes and lips are PHENOMENAL, like those are the best But they choose to see my nose. But now I am tired, I am sooo sick of these jokes, they even made me question myself… Am i really ugly? But you know what the answer is NO, they are freaking jealous of me, and you who made me realise that? This community. Every person who commented on my photo in the community were so sweet to me. Like my parents don’t even admire or praise me that much.

So all i wanted to say is Thank you so so much and I love you :heart:

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, English is not my first language.

Do share why you love this community too! :heart:

17 Likes

Hi! :raising_hand_woman:t2:First of all, I’ll never understand why people are so obsessive about anyone’s nose shape. You just can not criticize people about their physical appearance… :woman_facepalming:t2: The most important thing is someone’s personality, not his or her physical appearance.I really hate people who mock someone’s appearance. I mean are you perfect? NO, nobody is perfect. So why are we criticize other people? Nobody is perfect, everybody has their own flaws. “Imperfection is perfection.” as Coco Chanel said and I am sure that you’re such a pretty girl. Your family and the other just focus on “the stereotyped perception of beauty” which is not the definition of beauty. If you haven’t got a small nose or big lips, it doesn’t mean that you’re ugly. I mean guysss grow up already and start to see real beauty!

Also, I love this community because the people here so helpful and understanding towards each other .

8 Likes

I know right!

3 Likes

My situation is reversed. The only person I know who thinks my nose is freakishly large is myself :joy:
Everyone else tells me it isn’t. I’m really glad no one in this community has commented on your nose. I surely wouldn’t do it to anyone unless that person is me. :joy::pray::two_hearts:

3 Likes

When you run your own hate page. :joy: I know I would if it existed.

2 Likes

Whaaat? :flushed: Idk about you but the shape of someone’s nose doesn’t really matter to me. Broad and hooked noses on women are incredibly attractive and underrated.

And I really love this community because I can be myself around here without facing repercussions for it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Some of the people here are so cool and open-minded and I learn a lot from them too.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Girlllll your gorgeous with the nose🥰

2 Likes

Thank youuuuuuuuu

1 Like

People have nothing else but to comment on others :woman_facepalming: No offense and lots of love to those who don’t :relaxed:
Like your nose, my eyes are very small like REALLY SMALL and people make jokes like,
“Don’t cross roads alone or you’ll get into accident” :expressionless::joy:… But i find it funny and laugh at the jokes.
Laughing on yourself offends the commenter and makes him guilty :eyes::blue_heart:

1 Like

there are some really kind people on this platform. it’s crazy how people make fun of others for the littliest things. Nose shape honestly shouldn’t even matter. People who are cruel about it tend to be the jealous type. Always love how you look no matter what. And remember this quote:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” - Dr Suess :tiger:

1 Like

You’re welcome :relaxed:

there r a lot of great ppl here, and while i have seen some drama, and some things that made me cry a lil, you all have great hearts :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.