I just want to talk to everyone :/

hey loves

So I just finished doing 3 customization templates on my story and feel great… but also feel down because i’m bad at LL character edits. I’m bored so just make convos with me and others in this forum or “thread”

love,iqra
:heart: :sob:

1 Like

Dont be so critical
Im sure you did great n.n
Codings hard

2 Likes

I mean tbh it’s not horrible but it’s just no good like I expected something better from myself you know?

Also I have a question if you could help with!

In the LL animations read_phone_scared or whatever it really is called um when you press it when you’re editing your characters does the phone pop up there? Or do I need to add it myself, because usually I take a screenshot of the editing characters place so I can use the screenshot for edits, but if I need to add in the phone myself i’ll have to do a different way!

if you don’t know it’s totally fine, if you know someone who does know than tag them please.

2 Likes

Ha ur asking the wrong person
I dont know anything about coding
Sorry v.v
And yeah ur best is never good enough for urself (high standards/expectations )

2 Likes

Oh it’s fine thank uu tho

1 Like

Sorry v.v

2 Likes

You’re fine I can figure it outtt

2 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself im sure everythings great and its not like I would of been able to do any better anyway but it does come with time so don’t stress :neutral_face:

1 Like

For phones it should just show up I haven’t heard episode say there’s a new prop for it so yeah Since Props are the sources that are used when adding stuff to the character sorry if I’m not being helpful…:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Closed due to violation of the Forum General Rules. Please do not create topics with unspecified purposes or ones that encourage spamming. Thanks :slight_smile: