I just wanted to ask a quetion

if you have a clown and you kill them, is it a murder or a suicide? :thinking::thinking: I mean I’m just asking lol

1 Like

If you kill the clown, it’s a murder. If the clown kills themself, it’s a suicide.
Why are you askin’?

1 Like

She is planning to kill one obv.

5 Likes

if you kill someone its murder. dosent matter that its a clown.

1 Like

Why do you think killing a clown would ever possibly be considered suicide in any way?? :joy:

5 Likes

not a clown where you find in a party :joy::joy::joy: i mean a clown of your self like you know there is two of you lol

lmao no, i mean a clown of yourself like there are two ppl that are you, you and the other person who is you. I dont even know if that makes any sence at all lol

i meant the clown of yourself not a clown you find at a birthday party :joy::joy::joy:

So multiple personalities?
Well in the end, you’ll stil kill yourself if you want to kill the clown in you.
So it’ll be suicide.

Wait do you mean a clone :thinking:
like a copy of yourself?

1 Like

I guess technically it’s murder since your still killing another living person but since you are kinda killing yourself it could be suicide

Oh, a clone? A clown is someone at the circus who dresses up with silly outfits and red noses :clown_face:

I don’t know. Depends what you mean by clone. I suppose if you kill the clone it could be considered suicide or homicide, it depends on whose point of view you’re looking at, as well as if you consider the clone as yourself or just a clone.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I actually thought you meant a clown

I say murder

I mean I took this in both ways me being a clown and a clone :joy:

Yes! A clone, sorry my dictation is for shit lol

2 Likes

No i meant just a clone

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s still confusing lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.