I just wanted to say thank you ❤

hey lovess :revolving_hearts:

So this is kind of late since it’s almost been a week since the new year but anyways…

Last year I joinied the forums familys on the exact date November 27th 2018 which was such a good choice. This is going to be cheesy I just really.wanted to Thank you because most of you guys are so loving and nice. I literally am greatful for all the help I recieve when needed and i love helping those who also need it so just thank you!

I love you guys

These are for people I consider as close friends

@maddy_roleplayz Oh my god, I love you so much! You were the first person I met and talked to. You’re so nice and whenever i’m “sad” you’ve always been there for me :revolving_hearts::sunflower:

@Spes It’s been a while since we really talked but you are so sweet and kind. You always are the nicest to others and I just love ya :heart:

@AMagic OHMYGOSH you are one of my loves. You are literally such a nice person anyone would love to have you as a friend. I adore you because you’re such an icon but I love youuuu :two_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes:

@HoneyLemonn YESS you are another one of my favorite shishtars. You are super nice and I love your sense of humour. You are one of those people who can cheer me up quickly. Love u so much :joy::tongue::two_hearts:

@Kaju we also have not talked in some time but I still want you to know I love you so much as a friend. You are so sweet and honest I just love uu :kissing_heart::revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

@anon89987562, I consider you one of my closest best friends to, I don’t know what I would do on the forums if you weren’t here with me. KISSES :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:

3 Likes

Love you so much :pray::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I hope you are proud of yourself, because I am!..
You are one of the bravest people I know. Even the things you don’t like about yourself make you interesting. :heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I know that you will always have my back, because that is the kind of person you are. You have amazing creative potential. You really seem to know who you are. I admire that. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
You are the reason I am smiling today.
You’re a gift to everyone you meet. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::hugs:
You have a gift for making people comfortable. I
I am really glad we met. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart:
I tell everyone how amazing you are. You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap. You make a bigger impact than you realize.You are always so helpful.I appreciate our friendship. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
Your inside is even more beautiful than your outside …I love the way you bring out the best in people. And last but not the least you are a excellent frd:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I love you too :heart::heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::rose::sunflower::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::bouquet::hibiscus::rose::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::tulip::tulip::tulip::sunflower::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Same Here :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Woah dude thats a lot of emojis :joy:

I love you as well, reading this made me so incredibly happy i’m not half the things you said but it doesn’t matter i’m glad i met you too :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Oo yes I just love emoji … Without emojis I feel like something is missing :joy::joy::joy:
I have written it by observing you … which means you have all these qualities for sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Aww ily sm too your true ly awesome and thankyou for excepting me as your friend :heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart::heart::kissing_heart::heart::kissing_heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.