I killed all my sims in the Sims 4

I made her a vampire.

But before I had the pack I had it on long.

She still looks like a 20 year old

1 Like

Yasssssssssss youā€™re like my twin!!!

1 Like

I did that and then stopped because I play on xbox and everyone would watch me kill my sims and be concerned and creeped out. :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

We are here for you girl :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Bro my mom is highly concerned I think thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t want me to get marriedā€¦for the sake of my future hubby.

1 Like

:joy:. My mum said this game is perfect for me but I donā€™t know if she said that because she thinks Iā€™m a destined serial killer or good at manipulating and controlling people :joy::sweat_smile::flushed:

3 Likes

:joy: Oh my chocolate yesssssssss I heard theyā€™ll be coming out with multiplayer soon so thatā€™ll be fun lol

1 Like

Really! Then I can form some gang of gold digging murderersā€¦

1 Like

Girl yesssss that sounds like so much fun!

1 Like

I too enjoy killing off my sims. I didnā€™t think there were others that like to do that lol

2 Likes

:joy: trust me Iā€™ve looked up so many ways on killing my sims Iā€™m honestly worried for my sanity :joy:

2 Likes

Yup me too, I eventually started using cheat codes so I can watch them die in different ways lol. I already know Iā€™m crazy so me killing off sims is just an added bonus lol

3 Likes

:joy: yesssssssss I feel bad for the sims I get bored with they always end up the victim.

Yeah, I think what helps is if theyā€™re a Sim you donā€™t particularly like that makes it all the more enjoyable. Some times I feel bad too but eventually I just move on to playing with other sims.

2 Likes

Same I know imma play the black widow challenge so Iā€™m excited.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve set babies on fire, burned houses down and had a whole vampire family before oof

6 Likes

Ahhhhhhh my husband died from whoohoo thatā€™s mainly because I was trying to kill him off while gaining my fun, and he was an old dude. For a challenge I was doing I got his money. Then killed him durin whoohoo.

2 Likes

dO U HAVE THE SIMS 2? i made a challenge for that game, you wanna try it out? (I suggest planting crops in a garden and not in your roof at an apartment complex like I (seemingly) fruitlessly did.)

1 Like

WHAT DID THE SIMS DO TO YOU?! :joy::sweat:

2 Likes

:joy: mostly some of my husbands just had to be killed.

2 Likes