I killed all my sims in the Sims 4

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Me too!! BUT WE PROBABLY HAVE TO WAIT LIKE THREE YEARSSSS! :sob::sob::sob:

Its such an amazing game :pensive:

1 Like

Wipes tears I feel so old

Pretty sure those are just rumors, nothingā€™s official yet. But it would still be cool :blush: I hope itā€™s going to be more like Sims 3 improved rather than Sims 4.

1 Like

Eh, old enough to play the sims :joy::thinking:

Sims 4 was more of a downgrade

1 Like

:joy::joy:

I knoooow! :cold_sweat: I remember being so excited for it to releaseā€¦ What a letdown that was.

1 Like

YES! When I first saw the map for the sims 4, I thought it was a damn jokeā€¦

1 Like

Same! And the damn loading screensā€¦ Thatā€™s what I hated most about Sims 2 and what I was most happy about them removing in the Sims 3. And they put them back! :sob:

1 Like

:joy: You get a frikin loading screen to travel to your damn neighbour wtf

1 Like

Yes :joy: And in the Sims 3 you could explore the whole freaking town and play without a single loading screen in sight! I mean sure, it doesnā€™t run as well as Sims 4 does. But Sims 3 will always be my favorite regardless.

To stay on topic, I donā€™t like nor dislike killing my sims. I just watch them fight zombies and survive in deserted islands. I donā€™t even remember the last time I played in a populated town :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The one thing I loved about sims 3 was that when your sims where in a public location, you could actually see sims go home and follow them (without disappearing). This sounds weird but I would always zoom inside the car when my sims family are inside. I donā€™t know, it makes me feel warm in the inside because I raised this family! :joy:

1 Like

Haha, thatā€™s so sweet :joy: And when you have a big family, some sims just disappear inside the car because it doesnā€™t have enough space.

1 Like

I know and Iā€™m like where have they gone!?:joy:

1 Like

Do you use cc?

1 Like

My gameā€™s packed with mods! When it comes to CC, I only download worlds, island/survival objects, and hairstyles. Oh! And I have some skins, eyes, and eyelashes. I canā€™t afford to put much more since I play on a laptop. Do you use CC?

1 Like

OMG DUH! CC IS LIFE! Itā€™s amazingā€¦

1 Like

I wanna see your sims!

1 Like