I know I asked about art before but I am asking again:

Ok so I bought art for my cover from a Instagram artist and it was post to be done the 8th of this month. I texted her 5 days ago for a update and she still has not got back to me. I also asked her for a update like a week after the 8th she said it would be done later that day. I don’t know what to do because I payed $55 and I don’t want to waste all that money.

9 Likes

Could you send me the name of the artist, either replying to this or private messaging me? I’ll have a look at their page for you and see whether it has anybody saying of anything similar to this. :blue_heart: If not, maybe they’re just busy, have they been active at all?

5 Likes

^, yeah hopefully they’re just inactive/ having some valid reasons for delay.
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Make sure to wait a few more days just in the case that the artist is not that active lately. But eventually make sure to request the money back :sweat_smile::blue_heart:

2 Likes

well that suck. hopefully, she is just busy, but not taken contact is really bad.

My art dont even cost money and I keep really good contact, sending a basic sketch, final sketch, outline and colour. to make sure everything is good.

I can’t imagine not doing the same for something people pay.

3 Likes

Did you use paypal? If so you can demand your money back!
I always use PayPal for transactions, so both parties can have their money back if they’re unhappy!

2 Likes

Yes I used PayPal.

1 Like

Yes I just wish she would tell me the truth and not keep saying she will be done the day I ask her and not texting me back.

1 Like

that sure will get the artist attention

1 Like

Like @Aykay and Line said, just reach out to her one more time, and then take your money back. If she responds you can always give it back to her

1 Like

I’d go with what aykay said since you’re using PayPal. They have yet to complete it and it’s been 3 weeks since you asked. Legally, you have the right to demand your money back which you should. Whether they have personal issues or not, when you’re charging people money for something, it’s simply not acceptable to be THAT late. A few days, I could understand, but this is them trying to scam you out of your money.

3 Likes

They will most likely make up some sort of excuse, but based on their punctuality and unavailability to even give you a simple update, they’ve taken your money and moved on to the next thing.

2 Likes