I know I haven’t been here for a while

I haven’t been on here for almost 2 years, well being active at least. Tomorrow I turn 16…

On my profile, you may see that I posted about a cat I got given who was pregnant. Well, those kittens got sold, however my family and I kept one. He was ginger, had very big legs for a kitten so we couldn’t give him away to people who wanted a cat. So we kept him. We named him Garfield and he was born April 20th 2020.

May 12th 2022 is today, and I live in the UK Uhm, so at 8:25am I was about to leave to go to my ICT exam; and my sisters boyfriend knocks at the door… he said how there is a cat across the street who looks dead. I asked him what colour the cat was… he said it was ginger… the only ginger cat is my little Garfield… so I ran across the street and I saw his lifeless body, dried blood in his mouth… blood all over his paws… I lost it and broke down. I’m currently still struggling and I’m home after my ICT exam. Garfield was my best friend, my everything. I grew with him, despite only having him for 2 years. Within those 2 years I have grown so much and he’s been there with me… I miss him so much

Rest in Peace my little Gargar. You mean the absolutely world to me, and I will never ever forget you. I hope you’re safe, and I hope you’re resting well, and I also hope you’re eating well. You’re my little baby, and you always will be. Please stay safe Gargar. It’s been amazing having you for the last 2 years. I love you with all my heart… please just be safe.

April 20th 2020 - May 12th 2022

11 Likes

Oh my God I’m so sorry for your loss, he was a really cute cat. Sending you thoughts of love and prayers to let you know that I am here for you.

1 Like

I’m so sorry, sweetie. Losing a pet really sucks. Sending you some positive thoughts and a hug. :hugs:

1 Like

This breaks my heart i’m so sorry :broken_heart::sob: I lost my cat Trinity a few years ago and she was also my best friend love her and miss her so much she got me through some really difficult times and when she passed it completely destroyed me body and soul so I feel your pain :confused: I forgot the name of the disease but it was slowly paralyzing her by the end she could barely even pick her head up and sadly there was no cure so I had to make the insanely difficult decision to put her down and was such an emotional wreck at the time that I wasn’t even with her when it happened and still to this day I feel like I killed her since I had her put down and hate myself for not being with her during her final moments. I had her cremated and have her ashes with a picture of her above them and all her toys and her food and water bowls around her ashes too so knowing she’s still with me in some form really helps a lot :pensive:. But I have four cats (Sahara, Nightshade, Cleo and Mufasa) and a doggy (Ck) now and they helped a lot and mean just as much to me as Trinity did really love them, animals are just such amazing beautiful creatures aren’t they :pleading_face:

RIP Garfield :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m truly sorry for your loss, I don’t have a cat but I do have a pet (Actually a daughter to me) and she means the absolutely world to me, I truly can’t imagine my life without her because she’s the only reason why I’m able to be happy in life :sob: :revolving_hearts: I hope things get better for you, I’m sure you gave little Gargar the bestes life :smiling_face:

1 Like

Gosh that has to such a hard thing to go through, I hope you’re doing better now.
Garfield was an absolutely adorable cat and I’m sure that he is very grateful for all the time he got to spent with you and loved you very much, I send lots of hugs and prayers your way <3

I’m sure Trinity really loved and appreciated you <3
But that has to be such a hard thing to have to go through and I’m sorry you feel like you’re responsible for her passing. I know Trinity really loved you a lot and that you’re doing better <3

1 Like

May your sweet Garfield rest in peace. He’s hugging you from cat heaven!

1 Like

Awh thank you that really means a lot :two_hearts:

1 Like

Awwh no, I genuinely hope you’re doing better!

I haven’t ever personally lost a pet, but I do know the pain of loosing a loved one and I imagine it to be quite same, and I understand it’s a hard thing to go through and requires a lot of strength! So, I really am happy that you seem to be doing better, and I hope you always stay strong and experience great things in life! <3

1 Like

Thank you and you too :green_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.