I know this background may sound odd!

But does anyone have a karaoke coffee shop??:joy::joy: I had saw one on episode and it looks like this

But the overlays the zones and placements are so confusing to me😭

1 Like

Hey!
I tried looking for backgrounds that you may like but I was only able to find one background that I thought you would like. There is this one artist that makes really good backgrounds, and you could search and try to find a background from them that you’d like. Here is their at: @FlowerGriefer Make sure to credit them!

Here is the link: forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/flowergriefers-backgrounds/439917

This is the background that I thought you’d like from ArtStation:

Really hope this helps!

3 Likes

Though it’s nice of you to help and search for backgrounds for them, they cannot use any backgrounds by artists that have not explicitly given permission for use.

1 Like

Hi! I am aware that different authors have different rules for these things so I made sure to look out for this. In one of @FlowerGriefer’s posts she did mention that she is okay with using her backgrounds as long as you credit her which I mentioned in my post to do. In the background picture I sent by ArtStation, I was looking for their rules and conditions and when I was looking through comments, I saw that they were a site with many backgrounds for others to explore and use. With these things in mind, I am sure these backgrounds are good for @Ken_Stories1 to use. On the other hand, thanks for looking out and making sure all rules are being followed!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

I should’ve clarified that I was only referring to the ArtStation image, particularly as it contains a CSI logo and a Ubisoft logo indicating that it may have been a commissioned piece for a CSI game developed by Ubisoft.

And no problem, I just don’t want anyone to get into trouble! Thanks for helping them.

1 Like

Them???

Yes, “them” as in, well, you. I just didn’t want to assume your pronouns and possibly offend you so I went with the more neutral “them.” (: I hope that’s ok?

1 Like

I did take offense to that but it’s okay