Make sure to close the spaces.

1 Like

I actually believe the gem choice has always to be named

choice (name_the_choice)
< GEMS > “Do you want to pick this choice?” {

}
Make sure to close the spaces.

1 Like

I have gem choices in my story, and I don’t have a gem choice name next to it. That only matters if they want to remember it or they can use gains.

well dunno then how it is possible but it always forces me to have it named:

It’s possible it makes you name them because you have it inside of a branch. But, either way, I never get an error to name them, and they always work fine.

I also use gains on my gems that will be used in the story. But, at the end of two my stories I don’t use gains or name them.

I do not have it inside a branch it is a separate simple chioce with two options from which one is the gem option :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do believe you you do not have it…but my portal simply always gives me this error it wants me to name it.

just to be sure I tested it in another story where I do not have any gem choices in new episode where is nothing else:

can you please test it if you realy do not get this message? Because I dont get how it is possible it forces me but not you.:slight_smile: So I would liketo test the exact same choice (just in case you do something differently then me)

INT. BLACK - NIGHT
NARRATOR
Testing gem choice
choice
“option1” {
NARR
…
} “option2” {
NARR
…

}

and I have chedcked in dara.amarie templates and she also haves there the name for the choice. :rofl:

um…this is the official guide to the gem choices - it must be named.

Maybe off topic but why should I add choices for gems? I mean, do I have an advantage of it?
Otherwise I just could make the choice for free?

Gem choices are completely optional. You don’t have to use them if you don’t want to. They just help you unlock writer payments.

2 Likes

Exactly ass dara says. For you as authoěr gem choices might help you to get wuicker to pay section.

If you have chapters without them you need 500000 read per 2 months, while with gem choices you need only 100000 reads of chapters with gem choices in 2 months.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marked as solved by thread Op @Blueberry_Passions :yay: Thanks to everyone who have helped these gem choices a reality @Dara.Amarie @Emma_writes1 @xxLoveAaliyah @Farah_DeSantis :v: