Any story’s for small readers you can put them in the comments

11 Likes

My story is called The Fairy Secret if you would like to read it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!

Title: ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
Description: ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ, ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ?
Instagram: @kana_epi

2 Likes

Title: That Summer
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: fantasy
Description: When you spend the summer with your grandmother, you learn that her small town is filled of otherworldly beings. Do you plan to love them? resent them? Find out! [CC]
Instagram: @storiesbybabi

Thank you!!! Here is my story:
TITLE: UL: M(+)Y Complicated relationship
AUTHOR: Julie Happier
GENRE: Romance
TYPE: LL
SUMMARY : Just when you think you are leading a perfect and quiet life, a problem appears. Like Ynnes Martinez, a writer obsessed with inner peace, is forced by fate to leave her comfort zone, one day bumping into a guy more complicated than a 1000-piece puzzle. Even if in everyone’s view love means something else, they are what they have always longed for. Will they manage to pass the complicated stages of the relationship and complete each other as the stars hope?
LL,CC, 1MC - female only, 1LI- male only, sound&music, dressing games including INK colours.

The link:

This is my first story : Back in the woods
Hope you like it.

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

My first story is an Unexpected entry.

Story Name:
UL: Falling For My Husband

Genre:
Romance

Synopsis:
Weddings are easy when you’re only a fake fiancé. Marriage? Not so easy when you fall for your fake husband. When the line between fake and real blurs, will he fall for you too?

Includes:
1 LI
Full CC
Points System
3 Endings

1 Like

🫶🏼 story title: Veiled Divinity 🫶🏼

ig: viper.episode

Story Summary:

Princess Sapphira has never been one to do anything she doesn’t want to- including playing the role of the dutiful, perfect princess. When her mother is fed up with her disobedience and attempts to marry her off, she’s saved by an unlikely hero; the God of Death and Darkness. After he takes her to the Realm of the Gods, will she survive in this new world? Will she fall in love in the process? More importantly. . .what will happen when she discovers a dark, dangerous secret about who she is?

:sparkles:
This story includes:

• full CC for MC and LI
  • a slow burn romance
  • friends to enemies to lovers trope, but WITHOUT any extreme toxicity
  • NO point system; you choose what you want based on how you really feel without worrying about getting a bad ending!
  • original lore and worldbuilding

I’ve worked hard on just chapters 1-3 for two months now, and I sincerely hope anyone who reads it enjoys it!

This story is based on a novel I’ve written, and I’ve kept much of it the same!
I love Veiled Divinity! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal

Hey! If you’re still looking for stories, here’s mine:

Story title: UL: City of Ash

Genre: Romance
Subgenres: Fantasy, Adventure

Story description: He’s a bounty hunter. She was his target. When they team up to take down the city’s tyrants, will they be able to take down the walls between them? Or will their past destroy them?

:dagger: Enemies to lovers
:dagger: Bounty hunters
:dagger: CC
:dagger: LL
:dagger: Point system
:dagger: Choices that matter

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: UL: City of Ash

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I’d really appreciate it if you’d give it a try! <3

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of all my stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
Style: LL
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

1 Like

My goofy lil story!

If you like comedy :wink:

Thanks for this thread! My story is a submission for the Unexpected contest, so any reads/feedback would be greatly appreciated! Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Title: UL: Feel Something
Genre: Romance/drama
Description: At home, your foster mom sees you as a troubled teen who doesn’t want to be saved. At school, you’re an outcast who hates everyone. Until the new kid takes an interest in you.

Full CC, limelight, point system, and one love interest (M/F)

Here is the link: Episode Writer Portal

Hey! If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hi,

here are my stories: :blush:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

Hi! Check out my comedy story if you like!

What’s up! I got my story here if you want to check it out :hugs:

TITLE: Sweet Desire
AUTHOR: Liz (IG: @typingliz)
STYLE: LL
GENRE: Romance (w/ drama)
DESCRIPTION : Racing and girls is what Zade has no trouble with, yet he meets his match when Diana comes in. She thinks she’s just another lustful desire, but will he prove her wrong?
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

Here’s my story. It’s in ink.

Story Description Aurley is a 24 year old who takes a job at Dawkins Enterprise. But things start to get interesting when she start getting closer to the Chairman of the company.
Genre Romance
Chapters 3
Link Episode Writer Portal

Cover

:lotus: Thank you so much for this thread! :lotus:

So, the LI in this story doesn’t show until Ep 4 but!!! It’s a really good love story.

Otherwise, if you’re looking for something a little more heads on, I’m currently working on another story that I plan on publishing soon! :lemon:

Here’s the link to the THREAD & TRAILER/PREVIEW

Story Title: Androids

Story Genre: Sci-Fi / Romance / Mystery

Author: maevt

Story Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)

Description: Jane lives in the year 2056. Human-like robots (Androids) roam every city in the world. They’re everywhere. Some question if they really are here to help…

Cool Attributes! :
:llama: Multiple Endings
:lemon: Choices Matter
:llama: Limited CC
:lemon: Points System
:llama: Mini Games
:lemon: Custom Wardrobe
:llama: Art Scenes
:lemon: Advanced Directing
:llama: Custom Game-Play style (:heart: Affection or :dagger:Action or ♜Intelligent)

Story Cover (made by me):

SPECIAL NOTES:
Socials [instagram]: @maevtstories & @maevtdraws
Socials [zepeto]: @xx.maevt.xx

• This is my very first story
  • I would absolutely love and appreciate anyone who is willing to give my story a read & review
  • Please feel welcome to give my any advice / insight / tips, etc.