I liked that thing until

What was the thing that made you stop watching a show or that ruined a movie or franchise?

The slow-mo in Wonder Woman made me roll my eyes so hard the muscles were sore the next day and I can’t bring myself to rewatch it.

Literally fuck any new Star Wars movie for forever, I was already side eyeing the franchise after Force Awakens was basically just a gender bending copy paste of the original Star Wars, they almost had my trust again after Rogue One and then suddenly they decide the force protects you from the vacuum of space - shut up, I’m done.

Joey and Rachel hooking up tainted Friends for me forever, even as a child I knew that was not right.

6 Likes

‘The Last Airbender’ movie definitely ruined the reputation of the franchise. I’ll always be in love with the show but that movie just tainted my overall opinion tbf! :woozy_face:

6 Likes

The first 3 Fantastic Fours set the standards really low for the new ones coming out

1 Like

Well i was watching Arrow and i loved it and i’m on the end of season 7 and then i went on tiktok and somebody said the main character in it dies so now i haven’t watched the last season because i’m scared to see him die :pensive:.

Also CLARKE FUCKING GRIFFIN AND ABBY FUCKING GRIFFIN from the 100.
Oh those two just piss me off.

3 Likes

That movie retroactively ruined my childhood, Netflix has nowhere to go but up so they better have their shit together.

1 Like

OMG!!! Abby Griffin from the 100 made me want to die!!! Starting from season 3 and on, every scene she was in was just insufferable :weary: :weary:

4 Likes

Oh my god bro. I was like “get tf off my screen rn and give me octavia blake instead.” everytime she came on scene :joy:

2 Likes

I was hating octavia when she was the blood queen or whatever :flushed:

3 Likes

Same tbf “Bloodreina” “You’re wonkru or you’re an enemy of wonkru.”
Like she was going to let her own brother fight to the death with basically the woman who taught her how to fight and her daughter. She was willing for them to die just so people think shes powerful.

She’s still a boss ass bitch tho

2 Likes

Yesss! I hate her so much, like tf was she thinking, I didn’t even feel bad for her when Lincoln died

1 Like

Omg i was inbetween feeling bad for her or not. Although Lincolns death made me die inside and Lexa and Finns and Japers and Montys. Damn all those deaths made me die inside ;(
My favourite character is Murphy or Bellamy.
Murphy is just really funny and had the best character development and Bellamy is just absouletly gorgeous.

1 Like

I agree! Like when will Bellamy and Clarke just get together??? I also really hated Raven for a moment, she was just mad at everyone lol

2 Likes

Season 5 of the walking dead when they killed Beth
Game of Thrones until I started reading the books and they kept diverting from them
the ending of himym ruined the whole show so that I never wanted to watch it again

3 Likes

yes. If bellamy and Clarke dont happen in season 7 im suing for emotional distress.
Like in season 1 when Finn and Clarke were together but Finn was with Raven and she came down and nearly ruined there relationship i was fuming :rofl:
AND THEN THE BITCH SLEPT WITH BELLAMY.
When that happenend i was like oh god no.
Bro Imagine if in season 7 the producers make Bellamy and Raven get together and not bellamy and clarke. :skull:
Omg i would be pisseddddd.

1 Like

SAMEEE

I was like damn man wtf???
Nothing makes sense at this point
Tbh glad Finn is gone

1 Like

Same tbf. I mean he was with Clarke when he was with Raven like poor girls.
Although his death was sad because of Raven crying.

Id even care about Raven, I don’t know if I should like her or not, but the last season was just :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Most uncomfortable plot ever. Why did they think that was necessary?

1 Like

Well, Greys anatomy. After Derek Shepherd died I was done.

Don’t even get me started on game of thrones. Loved that show through every season and they screwed us with the final season. Still gets me worked up.

2 Likes

Damn I know. Is it weird that i low key liked Josephine? :joy:
She was just so sassy i loved it.