I liked that thing until

They ran out of ideas, that show went on for like 3 seasons too long and they did everything they could possibly do.

Game of Thrones was just written by people who had no idea what to do with the material they were given, like they screwed themselves in the first few seasons without even knowing it, I blame incompetent writers. If you’d like to bitterly laugh about it Lindsay Ellis did a really great commentary series.

They had a huge amount of source material, the show could have had easily the double amount of episodes that it has but they decided to cut and change things to write their own fanfic. Who even thought it was a good idea to have only six episodes in the last season where like the most important stuff happens.

1 Like

I LOVE bitterly laughing about it :joy::joy:

And it didn’t help that they basically passed GRRM actual books. Even though they trailed so far off from them :woozy_face:

1 Like

6 was such a bad idea. Even with 1 1/2 episodes it was not enough to finish it. Very rushed and thrown together

1 Like

No no no no, the writers of Friends ran out of ideas. The dip shits that wrote Game of Thrones were just incompetent.

2 Likes

Idk… kinda weird lol, but I really liked the whole body share thing they had going on

1 Like

Well I had no expactations for the final season so I wasn’t really disappointed. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ahh sorry ok, yes dumb and dumber were just the wooorst, “they kind of forgot” that Sansa was already married and that Rhaegar already had a son named Aegon. But maybe they just “kind of forgot” to read the books.

Yes. It was quite funny tbf :joy:

I can understand conglomerating certain characters, I can understand the need to take out swaths of content or change things so that they work for a visual medium but so much of what they did was so fucking unnecessary and ridiculous, they fundamentally changed so much of the nature of the original characters. Every woman on that show was robbed. Seriously recommend that video, it felt so cathartic to watch someone say all the things I thought but am not smart enough to voice about that show. It’s trash and so are the ass hats that wrote it.

2 Likes

I really liked the season when they were stuck in the mountain!

1 Like

Yes. I did aswell. I really need to rewatch it as ive forgotten what happened. Season 7 should be out in may but because I live in the uk i wont be able to see it probably till december as they put it out later on amazon. So im going to have to use a vpn and connect to american netflix ;(

I’m from europe too!
I’m totally rewatching season 3 bc I don’t remember a single thing that happened

1 Like

Same. Also do you remember King Roan?
Lowkey shipped him and Clarke tho :joy:

I could talk about the 100 all day :joy:

I was watching 13 Reasons Why and I loved it but what made me not like it really as much as I used to was I was watching an episode in Season 2 in 13RW and I liked the show until the scene comes up in Season 2 where Monty does stuff to Tyler and Tyler was traumatized because of it so that scene just made me not like 13RW anymore.

2 Likes

Yep and a lot of it didn’t even make sense within the show itself, I’d still say seasons 1-4 were pretty good but even in season 1 a lot of the characterisation was just so wrong especially regarding Arya who was almost nothing like her book counterpart.

1 Like

i stopped watching after season 1. Should’ve ended there tbh.

2 Likes

Another show ruined for me is Elite, I really liked season 1 and then season 2 happened and I hated what they did to Nadia but at least there was a new relationship I enjoyed and then season 3 where like all the characters you wanted to interact barely did.

Why do you say I should’ve stopped watching at Season 1?

Idk just didnt really like season 2 or 3.

1 Like