I literally should be doing anything but writing, yet am I?

This is going to be a thread where you drop all the times that you had other things to do, like homework, chores, etc, but instead, chose to write.
I’ll start, I have Summer Homework and school starts in 8 days for me, so I should be doing the homework, yet here I am at two in the morning coding a new intro for my story.

8 Likes

When I need to be doing homework. Chores. Sleep.

Two days ago I wrote the entire day and only at 6pm realizedI haven’t eaten today. Then I ate something small and got back to writing until like 4am.

I think I might have a problem.

3 Likes

like literally no joke I do the exact same thing

1 Like

I’m so excited about meeting a whole community of weirdos like me :pleading_face:

2 Likes

For me it’s the opposite :joy: I should be coding but I’ve procrastinated for… months? :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I was meant to be doing my assignment that’s due tomorrow but instead I’m making overlays :joy:

2 Likes

I am meant to celebrate Eid with family and Friends yet I am writing my third episode. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You know in school I used to sneak in my free periods and go to the computer lab only to continue writing my story? A bit extreme but I was excited :joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

lmaoooo I now worship you :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s 11 in the morning and I still haven’t slept, just spent 12 hours on my story, life is fine tho

2 Likes

It’s 9:30 where I’m… I should be cooking, getting ready to head out instead I just want to work in my story :cry:

2 Likes

Literally me yesterday.

It’s 1 am, I need to be in work at 8. What do I do?
Gts at 4am, to wake up at 6am, because SCRIPT ERROR HAPPEND, and then my favourite B R A N C H E S

I think last time I ate was like 2 days ago, unless you count drinking coffee.

1 Like

I write during working hours, like 90% of the time. When I actually have time to write, I just sit there with my zero inspiration

4 Likes

lmaooo. I used to get bored of my calculus class so I would bring a notebook and write what would happen in my story. Like full codding and everything then when I am home I come with a full episode ready to be written.

3 Likes

God I wish I could write during classes that honestly sounds so nice

2 Likes

When first started at my job I could do it also.

Then they started to increase my skills and work load… :sob:

2 Likes

This happened to me too, last year. Then I complained :smile:

By the way I just noticed that my post may sound like I spend 90% of my working hours with writing and this is not what I wanted to say lol. What I meant is that I mostly write during work, but it’s usually only a few minutes a day fine, it can be a few hours too, sometimes :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I understood you because that’s what I used to do there always small breaks between tasks that I would take advantage

2 Likes

Yeah, exactly. I hope you’ll still have these small breaks sometimes, and you won’t be overwhelmed with work too much

2 Likes

I still have breaks but they’re not long enough to write :cry: