Bro my whole script that I’ve been working on for like ever know just got messed up! Ugh:sob: I had accidentally confused my name for the script and what it shows my name is similar to my MC’s name and her sister’s name and when I went to save it said I wrote the wrong thing and this character didn’t exist so I pressed the correct to button and it changed any thing that said KAY in it and ruined my script it’s taken me so long and now it’s just down the drain. I wanted to get this out by this weekend and I already spend so much time on this and now it’s gonna take longer I literally wanna just give up I’m so frustrated please leave motivating and positive comments below I’m gonna need it
I really don’t know what happened and how to fix it.
But humans are full of mistakes and life is an exam for you to not give up. So I think you have to ty again. It will take a lot of energy and all, but we have to move on sometimes from the mistakes.
Did I really made sense or just talked nonsense?
I get ur point there were a few things a lil confusing but I get the point
What had happened was I have my own character and the script name for my character is me and what it shows in the actual episode is Kay but I forgot this and so I got a error thing and it said I could correct kay to the actual name (which is me) and so I correct it and it saves before I could see and everything with Kay in it is changed and my whole script is messed up and to top it all of I just used a template so that’s even more to change and it’s just throwing me really behind when I was almost done so now I kinda wanna cry
If anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE tell me
So all character’s names changed to Kay?
Go to your “See Previous Revisions” in the bottom left corner (right click on it so you have the option to open it in another tab). Then scroll down and try to find the date and time of the revision where you last had all the right names. Copy and paste that revision into your episode and voila!
All of the ones that had Kay in the name changed to me (like the name me) and my MC’s name is Kaylee and her sister’s name is Kayden so both of their names in my script is now messed up and it’s gonna take forever to fix
Ok ima try now thanks
Lmk, this happened to me once and I had to do it this way lol
I’ve done it before too and used the same fix. Those previous revisions are a lifesaver
If you go to a previous revision, when you want to replace Kay, use "Kay " with the space. That way the other two names can’t be mistaken. Similarly, add a space at the end of the name you’ll be replacing it with.
It worked thank you thank you thank you!!
Oh ok thanks
No problem! I know the pain
Aww, don’t cry! I literally just lost 200 lines of my script and I almost cried, because It was the only decent thing I’ve ever written . But remember that episode is not our whole lives, it sucks that this happens but it’ll be fine! And maybe try to use comand F to fix it.
I actually got it fixed but thanks and I wish you luck
Now I have to write everything all over again…and that coding was hard
If you saved it you can check previous revisions and copy it and paste to ur script