I’ll help ANYONE and EVERYONE

Hey, I’m here to help! I’ll partner with anyone!

3 Likes

Hi, I am thinking of writing a horror story, and I wish to have a partner who is okay with directing and writing, I know how to code and write, it’s just that, it would be easy if there are two people working on it. How good are you with coding?

2 Likes

I’m making a horror/thriller too! What’s yours about?

1 Like

We can discuss it in pm

3 Likes

does this topic contains asking for background (not request) for example : I need a background of a high school do you have any?

if it doesnt thats okay :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sure! Why not?

I can help, sorry I’m a bit late.

thank you! actually I am in need of high school exterior bakcground :no_mouth:

do you have any? :sweat_smile:

Could you help me with finding an animation? The one where the girl puts her hand on her forehead and rolls her eyes?

I don’t need to partner with anyone I just need some help on how to insert a non-episode background into my script. (I’m trying to get a birds eye view of a bed into my episode but I can’t work out how to put it in the script!) please respond ASAP!!!

Hey! This may be a stupid question but for my characters outfit template (INK) There is 15 options and I want to know how I can make a second page? Because it’s covering the screen with the choices :frowning:

Here’s an example:

However this question needs to be asked in Directing Helps and Tips, not in Finding A Writing Partner

Also, this is a great thread :smiley:

1 Like

TYSM :smiley: YOUR AMAZING! I’ve been asking so many people!!! Tysm <3 Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

would you like to help me with my story? I’m not sure for the love of me understand the coding at all, willing to be a co writer ?

1 Like

Hii I would love some help if available !

1 Like

The talk_exhausted is the only one i can think of

I’ll help! Sorry I’ve been busy.

1 Like

do u have a very simple small house background? I really need it now :sweat_smile:

1 Like
Day

Night

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QYYzI4U0RFjxTLuCmaZZGlKv04hqR_6z