I’ll miss you all

Today, we got the disheartening news that the Episode forum is closing, but I would like to say that I’ll miss you all and I’ll tag those who really supported me in this forum. @AngelWings1983 @Marysol.Episode @episodeLynne @lanafrazer_episode

Anyway, tag everybody you’ve been close to in this forum.

18 Likes

Well, I was super close to @FlowerGriefer so I will def miss her dearly :blob_sun: (even though she became inactive some time ago, her presence hurts me a lot). And knowing that she’s not able to save her own thread 'cause she’s not here is so sad :sob: I’ll miss helping people with directing questions 'cause I found joy in doing that :pleading_face: there’s a ton stuff I’ll miss from the forums. It’s because of the forums that I learned to improve my directing.

I’m gonna miss @CinnamonToast as well, her background threads were awesome :100: loved stalking them :rofl: the forums were where I made my best memories for a couple of years :blob_sun: there’s so many wonderful people that I met :yay:

Well, Toasty, the profile pic gods are no longer gonna be angry at me anymore XD

9 Likes

Hey @Whatever1 and @JemU776,

I’m gonna miss you two both, soo much. But also definitely gonna miss @Episodefan101 and @MrsJenniferEpi. And of course there are more authors I’m gonna miss as well. There is a continuing of the forums on Discord, but Discord is not the same. (It’s confusing in my opinion. :woman_shrugging:t2: ) Meet me on Discord for more episode advice/help.

Love A-W

2 Likes

Wait, what the hell? When/where was this announced?

1 Like

@serenityx.episode :face_holding_back_tears:🩷

1 Like

But we will save it! Episode made a chat on discord where people can link threads from forums they wouldn’t want to lose because people are innactive.
I already linked her and a lot other threads and lists. : )

1 Like

Yesterday, here:

4 Likes

Aww thanks for tag and I’m going to miss you as well. There’s a lot of people that I want to tag, but I’ll do that later after work.

Thanks for that but that doesn’t change the fact that I’m still really upset that she can’t be here physically when the forums are closing :confused:

1 Like

Someone that I’ll truly miss from the forums is @Amphia … She’s helped me so unbelievably much with my first story, I wouldn’t even think about publishing it without her… She motivated me, gave me ideas, cheered me up. She made me believe in myself and that my story would be successful. I don’t think she even realizes what her help means to me. We weren’t that close, but I still have to say goodbye to her and thank her publicly.
@Amphia, you’re amazing, thank you so much for everything. I’ll always be thankful. I wish you all the best in life. Take care :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: :heart:

3 Likes

OMG I’ve just arrived the forum! :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

i only joined last year and i was never close to anyone, but i will definitely miss you all! this community has been the most helpful and welcoming

2 Likes

Dang it this goodbye hurts so much :sob:

1 Like

i know! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Well, welcome and… goodbye I guess :sob: :disappointed: :disappointed:

1 Like

Lol, thank you :pensive:

1 Like

@Salbat.Author :sob:

It is truly sad that a lot people isn’t here : ( :sob:

2 Likes

Awe, :pleading_face: :pleading_face: I’ll miss you and everyone too! I’ve had very wonderful memories here, met wonderful people, take care ya’ll! :smiling_face_with_tear: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Thanks for the links!

And to everyone else, I’m not going to tag anyone because I’m sure I’d miss people and the thought of doing that just makes me feel anxious and sad. So know that if we’ve ever interacted, and even for those who I haven’t, I will miss you all and it’s been an honor discussing various topics with you here. :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like