I’ll promote your π™΅πšŠπš’πš›πš’πšπšŠπš•πšŽ π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ ✨

Omg I’m in love with this cover!
Did you want me to promote it this Saturday or promote it when it’s released?

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes: I’m in love with the Cover as well… :fire:
I would appreciate it if you share it after I release the story :point_right:t2::point_left:t2:
I’m more than grateful to you by doing this so the final choice is yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh no it’s completely up to you! Please dm or pm me when you when it’s being released! :heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Will definitely do it :kiss: Stay health & safe :heart_eyes: Hope :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I’ll post my story details once I get further along with it and know for certain I will be able to publish. Bookmarking this in the meantime! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Could you also perhaps link my contest entry list in your post? If not, I understand, I just want to get as many stories on it as possible! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like

Story: FT: Sovereign
Genre: Fantasy
Story Cover: Yet to release
Story Description: Yet to release *CC/1LI/Choices Matter/POINT SYSTEM/ ADVANCED DIRECTING
WILL BE PUBLISHED THIS NEW YEAR
Insta: @metanoia.halycon

1 Like

Hey, I decided to drop out of the contest because I won’t have the time to write it unfortunately :confused:

1 Like

:wolf: Ft: Lily
:wolf: Thriller/Fantasy/Romance
:wolf: story cover

\ The cover is edited by me
:wolf: Story description:
A young and adventurous girl has decided to go a trip to Europe. But little did she know that one wolf in sheep’s clothing will completely ruin her identity
Will she be able to save herself from the real wolf?
Will she be able to choose the right person to help her?
Will she able to still remain the healthy relationship with her family?

:wolf: Release date:13?01?2021
:wolf: @bellewritez
:wolf:**It includes limited customization, 2 LI, Choices Matter, **

1 Like

@metanoia.halycon did you want me to wait to promote it until the cover is done?

@Belle_writez did you what me to promote your story this Saturday or wait till it’s released

@secrets.epi I understand I’ll take your tag off I apologize.

1 Like

Yeah I will make the cover this weekend

1 Like

Okay! Just feel free to pm or dm me when you have it!!

No problem at all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Makayla.reed maybe on its released

1 Like

Okay! Just pm or dm me when that is :grin:

1 Like

Bump

TITLE: FT: Once Handsome but Wicked
Description: A hot&evil prince has been cursed!Each sunrise,he turns to an animal &vice versa.To break the curse,he must find a woman that will love him,a task that force him to become humble.
CC, Choices may matter, advance coding, music and sound
Genre: Fantasy
Episode 1-3 is already release!

Cover made by me!
Instagram: @cherii.episode

1 Like

Thank you so much for the tag and opportunity. However I’ll give you my information when I publish. So about next year if I decide.

1 Like

@ciaraxoxoc Thank you so much since it’s already published so you want me to promote it now (tomorrow) or wait until it’s closer (maybe start January 5th)

@EPIC_ICE that definitely works! Just dm or pm the info to me.

2 Likes