I’ll promote your π™΅πšŠπš’πš›πš’πšπšŠπš•πšŽ π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ ✨

@metanoia.halycon did you want me to wait to promote it until the cover is done?

@Belle_writez did you what me to promote your story this Saturday or wait till it’s released

@secrets.epi I understand I’ll take your tag off I apologize.

1 Like

Yeah I will make the cover this weekend

1 Like

Okay! Just feel free to pm or dm me when you have it!!

No problem at all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Makayla.reed maybe on its released

1 Like

Okay! Just pm or dm me when that is :grin:

1 Like

Bump

TITLE: FT: Once Handsome but Wicked
Description: A hot&evil prince has been cursed!Each sunrise,he turns to an animal &vice versa.To break the curse,he must find a woman that will love him,a task that force him to become humble.
CC, Choices may matter, advance coding, music and sound
Genre: Fantasy
Episode 1-3 is already release!

Cover made by me!
Instagram: @cherii.episode

1 Like

Thank you so much for the tag and opportunity. However I’ll give you my information when I publish. So about next year if I decide.

1 Like

@ciaraxoxoc Thank you so much since it’s already published so you want me to promote it now (tomorrow) or wait until it’s closer (maybe start January 5th)

@EPIC_ICE that definitely works! Just dm or pm the info to me.

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Bump

I’ve filled out the type form, thank you so much for this :grin: Are you entering so I can look out for your entry? @Makayla.Reed

Title: Pull Me Under

Description: To save her fathers life Persephone makes a deal with the king of the underworld, Hades, will she turn him good or will he corrupt her first?

Advanced directing, full cc, choices matter

1 Like

Oh no I don’t enter in episode contest, I have like 3 stories in the works atm and that’s stressful enough :sweat_smile:.

Question for you Sienna (btw I love your name)
Did you want your story to be promoted today (Saturday’s) or wait until the deadline gets closer (January 5th)

1 Like

I’m making a FT contest story called β€œCursed”
Description : A young man who is from a rich family is a absolute playboy but his lust comes with a price to pay as he gains a new lust which is one for blood.
(The man is turned into a vampire and yeah)

1 Like

Thank you so much for having an interest! Do you mind filling out the form at the top just so I get all of the information, and do you have an insta?

1 Like

Oh no! Are they published? And thank you I actually really like your name too :relaxed:

And either will do, today if you have time maybe? :grin:

1 Like

Yes I do my Instagram is CrimsonEpi

1 Like

@SiennaWrites One is published and I’m publishing my 2nd one January 1st we can chat more on insta or through pm if you’d like

@Crimson.Epi Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you for this! :heart:

Story Title - FT: The Last Word
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Emma’s life takes a drastic turn when she is cursed to forever echo the last words spoken to her. She must act fast or her story might just become another Greek tragedy…
Instagram: @wrishi.k.writes

1 Like