I’ll promote your π™΅πšŠπš’πš›πš’πšπšŠπš•πšŽ π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ ✨

Thank you! Do you have a cover done?

1 Like

No, it’s still in the making :blush:

1 Like

Okay feel free to pm or dm me the cover when you have it.

1 Like

Of course :+1:

1 Like

Bump!
Story’s will start being promoted this Saturday!

Bump

Thank you so much!
(I’m writing this story with @storiesbylydia)
Title: FT: Magnolia’s Destiny
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Five nations at war, a girl who takes her father’s place in the army, and a misunderstood prince of the enemy. As the war rages on, they’ll soon realize nothing is as it seems.
Our story will include: Limited CC, female MC, 1 LI, choices matter (with point system), mini-games, advanced directing, and music/sound.
Cover: drawn by @lumnara

4 Likes

1 Like

Bump! Still promoting!!

1 Like

@Makayla.Reed I can’t remember, did I complete the form?

Thank you for this, I’ve filled in the form but I’m not really sure how it works but here’s my entry, I hope you guys will give it a try :purple_heart:

Title : FT: The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

[This story is based on a mixture of Little Red Riding Hood & The Ugly Duckling.]

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Choice matter for MC’s personality growth
  • Point system
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Mini-games
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066415763914752

2 Likes

I am still a new writer but my story
FT : The Magical Mirror
genre : fantasy
cover :

1 Like

@Eevie.stories and @chouchou
Thank you both, I plan on promoting today so you are both right on time! Just make sure you follow all the rules and I’ll post them ASAP!

1 Like

I hope I’m not too late! I think I filled out the form, but I don’t know if it went through, so I’ll just leave my details here as well :blush:

Instagram: @maiarosewrites
Title: FT: The Emperor
Description: Florian Empire had it all; money, looks, fame. He was the master; the world his chessboard. But power has its price. A price which everyone must be willing to pay.
Genre: Drama
Features:

• Limited CC of the MC
  • Advanced coding
  • Almost all choices matter
  • Point system
  • Optional mini games
  • One LI

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5686098104352768
Cover:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this here is my ft story

Title: Not so Prince Charming

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

Please read all 8! Thanks.

This isn’t a R4R thread and I already posted yours :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Definitely posting!

1 Like

Oh thanks.

I can’t do my story anymore due to school work and stuff sorry please take the advertisement down