I’ll proofread ya stories 🥵

HEYYYY :joy: I decided to start a review thread ig u would call it where I review and help u fix errors or mistakes in your Stories. I ONLY READ UNPUBLISHED STORIES BTW So I’ll be judging ya stories by this:

The stories will be reviewed basically out of 10. So let’s say a story is 5/10 it’ll be like that. In the end I’ll tally up the points out of 100 and that’ll be your score!

I’ll be Going through these topics: Plot, Directing, Dialogue, chapter Length, Spelling & Grammar, Character Development, Music & Sound, Choices, Art/ Cover, Genre Fit.

I aim to help out new/originated authors with their stories and help them succeed 😝😩!

RULES:
• Follow Meh format or else I ain’t doing your story review
• You’re not allowed to request another story review unless you have fixed your previous errors!

I IN NO WAY INTED TO BE RUDE/DISRESPECTFUL

:joy: I promise to be nice bahhaha and this was NOT me being sarcastic!

ANYTHING OFF TOPIC WILL GET FLAGGED

RULES/FORMAT:
Story title:
Author name:
Story cover:
Genre:
Description:
Link:
Instagram: :wink:

If u don’t follow this format I ain’t adding ya to the waiting list!

Waiting List:
@line123462 :white_check_mark:
@lamecast88 :white_check_mark:
@writeslondon (working on)
@Aims1141
@AMagic

5 Likes

I will be sure to request once I finish the first chapter lmao :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: lmfao bahhaha I’ll be waiting gorl

1 Like

can I send a piravte meassage because I dont want evryone to read my unpublished story

1 Like

Yes ofc go right ahead :slight_smile:

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Genre Drama
Instagram name megz_episode7997
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Cover

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hello I think you are gonna like my story so here it is.

You did not read my rules:

It states:

Please make sure to read my post before my continuing, Thank You! :kiss:

1 Like

Story Title:
When Death Dances on Rainbows
Author Name: LameCast
Story Cover:
I’m still playing around with what I want to do, but I think these are the main ideas.
I don’t like using episode characters very much. Idk why!

Genre: Mystery
Description:
While lingering in limbo, you get pulled into a series of colorful murder investigations. A fanatical serial killer is loose in Haven City, hindering your hope for heaven.
**Link:**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6213430608723968
Instagram: lamecast.episode

Please read my first episode only, the others are unfinished and currently unworthy :sweat_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @line123462 your review has been finished!

This story review is not meant to offend the author in any sort of way. This is only to help the author. Remember this is only one persons opinion

•Story title: Hehe I’m not saying

•Authors name: the amazing @line123456

•Style: LL

•Cc: Nope

•Sound: Nope

•Description: Not revealing

•Chapters read: 1/1

•Choices: There were a few amount of choices and lemme tell you, this author does not disappoint sis!

•Chapter length: The chapter wasn’t too long and they weren’t too short so it was really good, I fucken loved IT!!

•Grammar: I saw a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling errors but we have discussed this is PMs, I’m not one to judge about spelling nor grammar coz it doesn’t really bother me but ok some people on the other hand have different points of views. I suggest using Grammarly. :slight_smile:

•Spot directing: The spot directing was amazing, I saw only one error all in all, it was still just amazingly done.

•Plot: Not revealing

•Overlays: I saw a TON OF OVERlays and I loved how perfectly it was done and how good it was like shifted and scaled to!

•Layering: It was done really good. Props to the author I get how hard layering can be so well done there.

•Zooms: I saw some zooms, they were done pretty good.

What you need to fix:

• At the beginning tho the Shadow Villain appears with the gun at her head sorta outta nowhere maybe try spot directing him before you say you have a gun pointed at your head.
  • You should show the people at the bank running around acting crazy and so on.
  • The intro was pretty good but it could be better you need to fix some dialogue and make it realistic like something you would say to someone irl.
  • When she suddenly appeared in the bed like that at her home after coming from the hospital- I think you should spot her/ walk her to that spot.

Overall: 10/10 This story was done beautiful and I definitely recommend this story. I’ll for sure be reading this when it comes out, tag me bby. I definitely recommend this so when It’s oUT skksksks gO REAd!!!

1 Like

I am you like it and ill try to remeber to tell you when it is out

1 Like

Ofc and thank you :joy:

1 Like

Story title: Clue: the bow
Number of episodes: 1 :joy: sorry
Author name: London
Story cover: non yet
Genre: Mystery
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5703527630700544
Instagram: @london.writes

1 Like

@lamecast88 ya review is done :partying_face:

This story review is not meant to offend the author in any sort of way. This is only to help the author. Remember this is only one persons opinion

•Story title: When Death Dances on Rainbows

•Authors name: the damn queen @lamecast88

•Style: LL

•Cc: Nope

•Sound: Yes

•Description: While lingering in limbo, you get pulled into a series of colorful murder investigations. A fanatical serial killer is loose in Haven City, hindering your hope for heaven.

•Chapters read: 1/1

•Choices: No choices yet but it’s only the beginning so we still sTAn

•Chapter length: The chapter was pretty short because it wasn’t done yet , but I still fucken loved IT LIKE OMG!!

•Grammar: I saw no grammar mistakes at all, your writing was amazing.

•Spot directing: The spot directing was amazing, I saw like legit no errors at all so basically all in all, it was just perfectly done.

•Overlays: I saw a TON OF OVERlays and I loved how perfectly it was done and how good it was like shifted and scaled to! And then tappable overlays girl lemme tell YEa I fucken love ITTTTTT!! Tho the tappable question overlay wasn’t really working but I managed to find all the clues lol.

•Layering: It was done really good. Props to the author I get how hard layering can be so well done there.

•Zooms: I saw some zooms, they were done amazingly good.

What you need to fix:

• Just try fixing the question overlay everything else was done really good so there’s really nothing to fix :weary:.
  • Maybe make a bomb intro where you try like looking for clues in order to find the hidden title?

Overall: 10/10 This story was done beautiful and I definitely recommend this story. I’ll for sure be reading this when it comes out, tag me sis. I definitely recommend this so like when It’s oUT skksksks gO REAd!!! Btw is this ur entry to the clue contest :ghost::star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks so much for this! :hearts:

Story title: Compulsion
Author name: Aimee.A
Story cover: Not made yet!
Genre: Comedy
Description: Zyro Morte is sent on death row. He’s given the chance to extend his time after the FBI need him for a mission. Simple? One problem, he has to jeopardize his soulmates family!?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6725446713540608
Instagram: I don’t have one!

1 Like

Thank you for this! And I’ll tweak the question overlay asap :slight_smile:
That’s a really great idea for an intro :heart_eyes: I’ll see what I can come up with!
And it was gunna be an entry for Clue, but I’m not a fast writer lol

1 Like

Ofc sis and damn you would’ve for sure won the contest if you would be able to make it!

1 Like

Story title: Noticed
Author name: AJ
Story cover: None Yet
Genre: Action
Description: You are an Indian Princess, I mean you were that was until you got kidnapped, now you have to sustain a normal life without getting noticed, by the way life’s a bit*h.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5640303673671680
Instagram: :wink: https://www.instagram.com/baepisode/

P. S: I just started on it last night, so it won’t be very long.

1 Like

I appreciate that :pray:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.