I’ll read your story rn (done/closed)

Sorry I’m no longer reading people’s stories

5 Likes

Here’s my story! Thank you so much! And no proof necessary! I hope you enjoy it!

Hi! Here’s my story! Thanks so much!
My Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Title: Swiping Right
Description: After Aubrey had left her ex boyfriend she decides to explore her sexuality. Doing so she meets Haruna, and her left changes drastically.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4978485809184768

I’m reading yours right now I’m only on the first chapter and girl I am loving it!

I’ll get to yours after I finish matildas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll read your in a little bit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Greetings! Here’s my story info. I hope you enjoy it if you do end up reading it. :grin:

Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Ten currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Hi there!

Here’s my story info listed below if you’re interested in checking it out! Feel free to share your story info whenever you have published so that I may be able to check it out once it’s out there :slight_smile::hugs:

My new story is not only a fantasy, but it also includes romance, sci-fi, drama, and mystery! It’s in limelight and offers CC, so if you’re interested in checking out something different with an original storyline with highly advanced directing, I think you might be very pleased as I’ve gotten great feedback from readers who say they absolutely love the special effects! :grin:

I hope you enjoy it and feel free to share any feedback that you’d like :hugs::

My story is called Our Galaxies Intertwined: Alternate Universe.
Bio: Passion. Seduction. Fantasy. What happens when a young woman who’s aspiring to become a journalist chases a story into the woods and runs into an alien who changes her world?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6363576664981504
Large Cover:

Small Cover:

Hi
I’m just a rando but I’ll read your story
It looks really interesting

1 Like

Thanks so much. Let me know when you publish yours!

Thank you! Let us know when you publish yours.

That’s so sweet of you. I would love some feedback.
And if you ever publish a story I would love to do the same :innocent:.
Here is my story details-
Title- Untouchable
Author- Missjay
Style- Limelight
Genre-Romance/Drama
Chapters- 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Description- You find out your best friend of 2 years is your soulmate. One problem, he has a secret that would make him untouchable. (Limelight & CC)
Instagram:** episode.jayjay22
Link -http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5117202458804224
Cover:

Hey girl! Just finished reading the first three episodes and they were absolutely amazing! I added it to my favorites so I can finish afternoon I read everybody else’s story here the ss of the third episode

Screen shots

1 Like

Hey quick update just putting thins topic in hold temporarily by I’m going to try to read all of these in the next few hours, but sometimes it won’t allow me to watch videos to get my tickets faster so If you enjoy already replied in this topic with your story name I am going to get to yours don’t worry

Omg im just loving every story I’ve read so far here are the screen shots

Screenshots

1 Like

Aw thanks! The beginning of the story is kinda bad lol. I wrote that part a long time ago. :joy:

Hey just finished the first couple episodes of your story very interesting

Screen shots

It’s okay I think it still turned out great can’t wait to read more of it!

Hey I just finished! Very interesting story line!

Screen Shots

1 Like