I’ll review your story (Closed)

communication
mustread
community
general
requests

Hallo. Guten tag. I’m very bored so if anyone wants me to review their story I’ll do so.
I’ll rate on
Covers
Title
Description
If the plot is interesting
The editing and dialogue

And I’ll just tell you. I’ve been reading episode for four years, so I’ve seen the best from the worst. So I’m gonna be really honest with you.

Hallo! I’m officially closing this thread. I feel really bad how slow it’s taking me to review stories and I’m receiving more than reviewing. I will open this thread up once again after I review everyone’s story who already commented.

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I’m a little nervous! I hope you like it!

Okay. It may take half an hour? I really like the plot already haha. It’s really unique.

Thank you! It means a lot to me! Considering you’ve been doing Episode for so long! :sparkling_heart:

Story Title : Evil Hearts
Author : Dramaqueen
Sorry about lack of info and the missing link,my story is completely ready. I am changing the cover, so the present one will be gone soon

Thank you for this,

Title: You Have To Do What You Have To Do
Author: Mikii
Genre: Drama/Romance
Number of episodes: 8 (idk if I should continue)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5925108047937536 2
Description: Daniella is the daughter of a mafia leader and is being forced to marry someone for another gang to ensure the survival of both families, but what happens when she starts to fall for someone else?

I really really really like your story and I am going to continue reading it once there is updates.
Cover: I really like the stance of the characters in the cover. It’s really interesting and catches your attention immediately. I do think you could do more with the background to make it more eye catching. But the cover is still pretty good.
Title: I really like your title. It’s to the point and shows what your story is about.
Description: One again I like your description, it automatically makes you wonder about Hero’s true powers and drawn to read your story.
Directing/editing: The first chapter’s editing fell somewhat flat. I felt as if there was too many time skips and didn’t let you get properly introduced to the character.
However, chapter two was amazing. I love how you started off with a flashback which rose our suspension to what has Hero gone through in her past? Also, the directing and dialogue is perfect. Now I really got to see who the characters were and how they react in certain situations. Also big props to you for giving choices on how Hero acts and responds to things. Readers will certainly feel a higher connection to the character because it can resemble their personality. Lastly, you foreshadowed wonderfully giving readers the subtle idea that Hero has extremely strong powers that are soon to come.
Chapter three was when the plot finally began to take off, and it was incredible. I love how specific you are on characters abilities and powers, making us properly understand the setting and plot. Also you had really well plot twists just in chapter three! This will for sure keep reader interested and help you gain views. I was so shocked to learn about her brother and I immediately wanted to know why did he erase her mind? What happened in early on in her life?
Overall: Overall, I can’t wait for the next update of your story. There was a rocky beginning, but the first 50 or so lines on chapter 2 made up for it. Just keep doing what you’re doing, and you’ll certainly attract way for readers.

Rating : 8.5 / 10

Okay, comment when you are ready for me to review it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
(Sorry for the caps)
Oh my goodness, I can barely contain myself! I’m literally crying right now, I’m not kidding, I am in tears. I’m so happy my story brought you joy and that you’ll keep reading it. I didn’t think I would get such a high rating! I love you so much! You truly made my day for days to come! I’m truly at happy you like it so much and told me what I should work on, it helped, it really did. There should be more people like you on the forum. :heart:️ Thanks again, a lot. I always ask this with every person who I get reviews back on, but who’s your favorite character? I’d love to know!

Probably Jax. He’s written really well written and he just seems like a lot has happened in his past. I’m not drawn to him just being his personality, but always the mystery behind him.

Oo. I like the way you think! A lot of people liked Axel, Hero, and Erin. But your different. I love it :heart:

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

~Username- Danni
~Title- Art Class
~Description- A new English teach, gets a few lessons after school from the sexy art teacher.
~Genre- Romance
~Cover- none yet
~Length- so,far only 2 “chapters” but haven’t decided on how many I’m going to do
LINKhttps://episode.app.link/goJMitecAP

Im on my computer so can’t get my cover sorry.
Alone Till There Was You also my small cover is not approved yet.
By: Bethany
Romance
4 Chapters
Summer is a single mom of twins whit a bad past when she meets Spencer her life starts to change but what will happen when she finds out who he is?

Hey, I saw your thread pop up and I was wondering if you’d be willing to read what I have so far of my unpublished story? It’s only around the first 12 minutes of what I’ve got prepared for the first episode though, so it’s not terribly short :sweat_smile:

Hey, thank you for creating this thread. I would love for you to review my story.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

So you’ve been on episode for 4 years huh? So you still remember the classic era? Yup good ol days. Anyway here is my story. You are gonna review 3 episodes right?
Since you didnt ask for any requirements, I’ll just leave the link here because i’m lazy af

Thanks!!!

Title : Music in our hearts
Description :
You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective.
Genre : Fantasy
Link :

Title: Kotton Kandie
Kandie’s finally free from an abusive marriage. Now it’s time for her to start anew - with a stalkerish ex-husband on her tail. Her navigate through life. Choices matter.

episodeinteractive.com 1

Sure. Send the link.