I lost a story and i need help to find it, and i hope someone can help

Hey, i need a little help. long time ago i read an episode but a didn’t have time to finish, now i wanna finish but a didn’t find it . the name something pack , or silver pack, but i’m not sure either one. this story is about a little girl who lives with her mother bc her father left for another woman. one night bad people go to their house they break in then “kill” the mother. The bad guys held captive the little girl for xy years. But the girl managed to escape 16-17 years kld i think and she run away, she stopped bc she was tired but she didn’t know that she stopped in a pack terrority. The pack member found her sleeping then bring her to the pack house. Then she found out she is in her father pack. She found out his father have another family with a b*tch mom and 1 daughter 1 son. The whole family is pretty sniffy to the new arrived girl. by the way the story mc is the little girl , and it’s a werewolf story! I can write down more description if it needed

3 Likes

Do you remember the names of the characters I think I know what story you are talking about

2 Likes

Btw is it dirty blood by nat C.

2 Likes

no i don’t remember the name of the characters. i look it up on Dirty Blood bc i know i read it but i don’t remember how it goes. anyway thanks for the help :blush:

1 Like

i’m currently reading the 2 episode but so far it didn’t seem like what i’m searching for. i think the story i’m searching starting with the little girl and the mother they celebrate something maybe the little girl birthday but i’m not sure. the mother call the father bc the father promised to be there but he didn’t show up and is objection was that he didn’t have time i think. and that goes for 2 or more years through. than the bad guys kill the mother capture the little girl. with later the little girl got in her father pack, then secretly started an own pack for defeat the bad guys who killed her mother and capture her. the girl go with the pack member and fight with the bad guy and found it his mother is alive.i’m gonna continue read the Dirty Blood maybe only I remember badly how it starts. but i can give even more description.

1 Like