I lost a story can someone please help me!

Hey I lost a story I think I accidentally took it out of my favorites. It is about a girl who lives in London her father is a big mafia leader known as Lucifer. The daughter does underground fighting and is known as Amate. She moves to America and is under the protection of another mafia leader. They end up falling in love and I’m not going to spoil the rest just in case u are reading it lol. But can someone please help me find it I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Even I want to know?

Are you talking about ‘Devil in disguise’? If yes then it is taken down by Episode.

1 Like

do you know why it was?

Nope :frowning_face:

Probably for going too far with their content. :woman_shrugging: It probably had content not suitable for PG13 or something. That is how Melia’s story got taken down.

2 Likes

Oh!! If it crossed PG13 then I have nothing to say to Episode lol. Thanks for the info though!

Hello, what happened to Meila’s story?

This will probably get me flagged since we are getting off topic but it has to do with her most recent story breaking boundaries.

Also not everything in the post above is factual since they say she didn’t romanticise it but she put it the romance genre and it had a LI who I believe was involved in that stuff. It was taken down because it was the whole story had something wrong with it and she couldn’t just edit a few scenes.

1 Like

In response to the post above :upside_down_face:

I meant that she didn’t romanticise the most problematic character and she even said herself that she wanted to make something different in the sense that it shows the ugly side of the “mafia”. I am very conscious of the fact it’s in the romance genre.

I’m not defending the story at all, I just didn’t want to upset the MANY Melia fans that would be coming for my throat by being brutally honest about my thoughts.

I’m not about to be cancelled out of Episode :joy: coz unfortunately she does have a very loyal fan base who will stand by anything she writes whether it’s right or wrong :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I understand but I just wanted to clarify since it was put into the romance genre which was a bad move in my opinion.

2 Likes

I don’t remember if that’s what it’s called but it sounds familiar so maybe. That sucks that they took it down.

1 Like

No it wasn’t PG-13. It was actually a really good story as well. I just don’t know what happened. Also Melia didn’t write it. A new author wrote it she said it was like her second story.

I know but Melia’s story got taken down for probably the same reason.

Oh ok well I just found out that it is Devil in disguise. The author’s parents made her delete the story.

1 Like

So hey guys the story is called Devil in Disguise. The author said her parents made her delete her episode account. She might remake the story on a different account.

What? Like for real?! :flushed:

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’ve been looking for this story for an entire week. I’m so sad it got taken down, I hope the author rewrites it. I’ve been so sad that I couldn’t find it. Thanks for your clear up everyone.

2 Likes

Yes I’m so sad:(

1 Like