I love 90’s clothing. Where to find it? ♥️

So. I lovvvveeeeeee 90’s clothing. I love high waisted jeans, jumpers, overalls, crop tops, long sleeve crop tops, checkered vans. Here are some clothing pieces I like from the store Brandy Melville

Clothing

Do any of you guys know any good places to shop online for this type of clothing? Please let me know!

4 Likes

@coco.xhic and @SilverRose will just help you

4 Likes

My opinion is Amazon…

3 Likes

Some of Levi’s clothes are like that… I think :thinking:

3 Likes

go to walmart or target or famergoodmills

2 Likes

My daughter saw this as I was scrolling and made me stop (She likes nineties clothing) She says “Online? No! Go to the thrift shops! Best 90’s clothes and authentic.” -K.

4 Likes

Brandy Melville is pretty cute, but I’m with @Ray_Edwin’s daughter. Your best bet is to check out your local thrift store.

At least if you want authentic 90’s clothing. :sweat_smile:
You could also look at Poshmark and Depop, though the people selling the clothes could just be marketing it as 90’s so you’ll buy it. In that case, I’d suggest studying the decade closely (look at fashion photos and paparazzi pics) so you can figure out what’s authentic.

3 Likes

@Ray_Edwin
@cherriesandwine

I live in a VERY small town. I think we have a thrift store but there is not much clothing. It’s just old items… next time I go to a bigger city I will definitely go to a thrift store.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.