🥰 I love this site

I enjoy reading topics and sharing ideas on Episode Forum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

@pri.2112
:grinning:

2 Likes

It really is great and the community (for the most part ) is really nice!

4 Likes

You know what !!! I have really enjoyed it here. I have interacted with some really nice people, and I have gotten lots of help on how to code different things .

4 Likes

thank u so much :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

You are very welcome!!! :grin:

You know what they say… sharing is caring!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, and chatting with people & becoming friends :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

Yeah… I think this has been a really good experience overall. The people are really friendly, and that always helps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I just recently really started communicating with people on here . I had no idea how much fun it would be.

3 Likes

fr i came back after like a year and now i have no friends but it still seems as nice im so exicted to be heree againnn

2 Likes

Hey there!!! :wave:t4: :wave:t4: :wave:t4:
Welcome back! I actually joined like over a year ago… but I was never on here as much as I have been lately. For me, it helps that I have gotten a lot better at coding . A year ago, I couldn’t do anything . :joy: :joy: :joy: So I was always frustrated about not even understanding the explanations that people gave me to fix my issues. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

fr i have like 29489299 stories ive hidden from my profile i came back bc im starting a new one. Whats ur story name <3 sometimes i read my old stories and literally vomit its so awful

2 Likes

That is so funny!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have not narrowed down my Story name yet. ( Even though it has been over a year… I am literally still working on the SAME STORY from a year ago. Like… I only have one story!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

1 Like

OMG FRRRR that is crazyyyy im about to start a new one but all i have is a name tbh i just enjoy making outfits.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I read all these people talking about making stories to enter contests, and I’m like… Maaaaaaannnn… that will NOT be me… because it takes me too long to write!!! I would miss all of the deadlines. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Creating Characters and complete wardrobes for them has literally stimulated some of the best ideas!!!

3 Likes

yesssss do u have a character card im literally starting rn i would love to put u in it . Im calling it Disingenuous. It might take me a few weeks or sum theres no rush

3 Likes

You are going to straight up laugh at me!!!

I have never created a character card… I didn’t even know anything about character cards until like … 4 days ago. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don’t even know how to make one!!! Could you tell me how??? I would love to make one , so that you can use my character !!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

girllll. LOL u just take a screenshot of ur character and then (i use ibis paint) to add all her details around her maybe change the background u dont have to. But if making a character card is too hard u can just type out the details here, tell me her personality and stuff she wears and would never wear <3 heres an example (this is my old character ik shes ugly)

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

COOL!!! I’m going to go and make one now! Now that I think about it… It is not as hard as I thought it was. Thanks!!! BRB!!!

2 Likes