I love you? Thanks for putting up with me! 😁

Hi!! Before I get into this, I’m just going to thank @emmastarz and @v.h_episode for giving me this idea and for tagging me in it lol
This is an appreciation post for many, many people. So let’s just get to it.
I have met many amazing people here. Some of them I have become really good friends with over the past few months. I would not be where I am without them. Thanks for the endless support, kindness, love, respect, and overall just friendliness from everyone in the community!
Here are some tags-
@Amphia - How could I not tag you? You really are one of my true good friends in the community! You always check in with me and cheer me on even when I’m feeling a little down. You are really creative and an amazing writer. Also, you always willing to help me with coding or anything else. Thank you for being such a great friend, girl!
@CancerousLove - It’s so bizarre that we have the same name. lol thank you for being really genuine. You are really understanding. xxx
It’s hard to find someone that you can relate to a lot. I’m glad that we met!
@Rainee_Episode - You. Are. So. Fun!! And really good at art.
Thank you for replying to that thread made because we would not have not started talking! You are chill and it’s great to talk with you.
@SofiaxD - Another amazing artist! You are really talented. For the few times I have requested from you, you have always been super accommodating and kind. Thank you for putting up with my ridiculous requests!
@Caity09 - You really are so real. Like I have met a lot of fake people, but you are definitely not! Whenever we talk, it’s just so much fun. Thanks for being so amazing.
@TheTalkingLlamma - For the few times we have talked, it has been good. You seem like a really nice person and I would love to talk more. You are a really good artist and kind person because you take a lot of artists. :))
@veronica.episode - Thanks for putting me in the shop and always checking in with everybody! It’s nice to see that once in a while. We need more people like you in this messed up world.
Here are some other random tags: @queenscribbles @lanafrazer_episode @CrimsonJewel @Annarobbie (we just met, but you are really cool, I hope we can talk more!!)
@Aquabelle @xxOlivia_Meganxx @hollywood.episode @pilot
I HAVE TAGGED SO MANY PEOPLE OMG I AM SO SORRY :joy:
Since this is kind of an appreciation and love thread for your fellow friends and acquaintances, please tag other people and tell them how much you appreciate them!
All the love. Neha xxx

15 Likes

Wow, what a wholesome thread! Haven’t talked to you that much, but you seem like an awesome person! :heart: Hope we may get a chance to talk again in the future! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! That is true, we haven’t talked much, but I hope we can change that one day! You seem like an awesome person as well! :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

I’m so glad to have met you @epy.neha! I know we haven’t talked a lot, but I can already tell how kind you are. I hope we can get to know each other better in the future! Thanks! :heart:

2 Likes

This is an awesome thread. Thank you! :hugs: :heart:
Thank you so much for always having my back too and for helping me with stuff and my story. I wish you all the best! :pray: You’re a really great person who spreads positivity.

I hope everyone here has an awesome day!

1 Like

@Amphia Thank youuu!!! xxx
It’s no problem to help. You are literally way more helpful and kinder than me :heart: :heart:
@emmastarz I’m glad that we met! Thank you, you are really kind too! :smile:
I hope also that we can talk more in the future! You really seem great!

2 Likes

:joy: You help me in a LOT of ways, too. Your support means so much to me.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: Your support means a lot to me too! I really don’t know what I would do without you dude.

1 Like

Me neither! My writing would be much different, and me as a person would be different, too. You make Episode Forums really fun and something I want to return to every day.

1 Like

@epy.neha, thank you so much angel for tagging me! :pleading_face:
it means the absolute world, and i really hope that we can become great friends! you’re such a lovely person, and i’m so happy to have met you in this community! :yellow_heart:
love you girl <3

1 Like

Omg me too! LITERALLY ME TOO DUDE WHAAATTTTT. I come on everyday to talk to you :pleading_face: (FNDAJFHDJASFBSJDFBL I never use that emoji)

1 Like

Aww, you’re literally the sweetest :grin: :grin:
I would love to talk more and become friends! You make amazing moodboards and just overall sound so great!! xxx

2 Likes

Yeah! :joy: :joy:

And awww, thank you.

1 Like

Hey @epy.neha thanks for tagging me girl. I would really like to get to know you better.

1 Like

Hey! Of course, it was no problem! xx
I would love to talk and get to know you more as well! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks I’d like to chat more too :blush:

1 Like

No problem!!
and me too :heart:

1 Like

thank you so much, i really appreciate that! :pleading_face:
i’d love to chat in pm if you’d want to! <3

1 Like

Ahhhhh this is too wholesome for my mortal soul. I’d love to talk to you more too, you’re such a nice person! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Aww, thank you! You are too :heart: :heart:
I’d love to talk too. You can PM me anytime :grin:

1 Like