I’m a beginner! Please help!

Hello! Im a beginner and I need some advice and ideas! Please help! I have no idea where to start!

5 Likes

Would you like to know more about the forums or how to code a story? And welcome!

The best thing to do is google episode interactive tutorials and watch the videos done by Joseph Evans. Also Writer’s Portal has a guide and FAQ section, have a read of them.

2 Likes

I would like to know about everything lol I’m completely clueless. Thanks love!

@Katie36 thanks love!

1 Like

Also looking at posts and threads on the forum help too, there a always people asking about coding or other episode related stuff and someone always there to help which you might be able to learn from. Also if you need covers or backgrounds/overlays that aren’t in the art catelog then you go to the art resource thread and make a topic about getting art done.

Welcome to the forums! It’s a place where many Episode users come to communicate with each other, e.g. share artwork, tell stories, ask for coding help with Episode stories, or promote their stories!

Here’s a new user guide to guide you through the forums:

If you are interested in writing your own Episode story, (and publish it for everyone to be able to read), you will want to visit the Writer’s Portal. There, you will code out and write your story. Here are some links to help you get started on coding your first story. Other than that, all the guides you need to code will be found on the Portal!

Hope this helped! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hi queen! Welcome to the forums!

joseph evans makes some great tutorials on youtube

Thank you thank you thank you! :heart:

@Simila100 It really does help! Thank you so much! :heart:

Thank you! :heart: @The_Corgi_Queen

1 Like

Ofc np! Pm me if you ever need to talk!! Don’t let my bio scare you, I was just annoyed :joy:

@The_Corgi_Queen It’s no problem! Thank you again! :heart:

1 Like

Joseph evans has great tutorials it helps me a lot though

Hello @Hagood, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Okay thank you!

1 Like

Joseph Evans and Dara Amarie have tutorials

This might help

Thank you!!